Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Managerial jobs,Business administration jobs,HR jobs,Social science jobs,Graphic design jobs,
This position will be responsible for the day to day operations of the organization. The purpose is to ensure the company’s operations runs in a smooth manner.
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services (HR, IT and Finance), through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between support and business functions.
- Payroll management, including tabulation of accrued employee benefits.
- Contribute to short and long-term organizational planning and strategy as a member of the management team
- Provides performance management advice to staff and management and deal with any performance or grievance issues in a legally compliant and professional way.
- Manage the staff compensation and benefits ensuring competitiveness including bench-marking with the market.
- Employee Relations management, that is absence, discipline, grievances, sickness etc.
- Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement
- Increase the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services through improvements to each function (HR, IT, Finance) as well as coordination and communication between functions
- Providing consulting services on matters related to, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
- Oversee monthly and quarterly assessments and forecasts of organization’s financial performance against budget, financial and operational goals. Oversee short and long-term financial and managerial reporting.
- Reconciling monthly activity, generating year-end reports, and fulfilling tax related requirements.
- Assisting the Executive Director and the Board in creating annual organizational budget and monitoring cash flow.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Business related degree
- At least 4 years’ experience in operations
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Excellent people skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, collaborative work style, problem solving skills and commitment to get the job done
- Strong leadership and supervision skills
- An individual with a dynamic and positive attitude
HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMIN MANAGER
Our client, in Logistics and Distribution Company is looking to hire a HR & Admin Manager to direct and lead the Human Resource and Administrative functions and ensure provision of effective Human Resource and Administrative functions in the Company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulate and implement appropriate HR strategies and policies to enable the company attract, hire and retain the right talent within the organization.
- Articulate and harmonize HR services and practices, i.e. recruitment, selection, induction, deployment, learning and development, performance management, staff welfare, health and safety, as well as, employee separation.
- Drafting and type setting of staff letters, memos and other related correspondences when need arises.
- Install appropriate systems to ensure efficient delivery of HR services.
- Ensure proper definition of roles and reporting relationships to avoid ambiguities and conflicts.
- Ensure regular appraisal and counseling of employees.
- Ensure that an appropriate remuneration structure is in place. Harmonizing salaries and benefits to all employees and recommending review of the same from time to time to suit as close as possible the company’s ability and job markets with the aim of catapulting employees’ motivation, productivity and overall company performance.
- Maintaining HR personnel files and managing benefits such e.g. leaves, offs e.t.c.
- Facilitating and ensuring that communication both within and outside the company is undertaken through the correct channels.
- Ensure successful implementation and management of the performance management system.
- Ensure that all Training Needs Analysis and the actual Training is aligned to the provisions of the performance management systems.
- Advise management on disciplinary matters and procedures.
- Foster a good working climate through maintenance of harmonious working relationships and timely settlement of any conflicts or grievances among employees, in order to enhance productivity of employees.
- Be the custodian of the HR Manual and initiate regular reviews of the same.
- Ensure adequacy in Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Fleet management in collaboration with the Fleet Marshall, analysis of monthly motor vehicle issue log books.
- Ensuring that all fleet users are respecting the company fleet policy and are reporting any infringements to the respective policy, in which case the proper disciplinary procedure is followed.
- Keeping accurate records for all company fleet fuel consumption. Monitor monthly consumption and take restrictive measures where needed.
- Develop, update and monitor the fleet repair schedule. Maintain a good relationship with the fleet maintenance company, ensuring that the repair schedule is respected within the agreed time frame.
- Give support in the preparation of the budget for the fleet repairs costs and for fuel costs and ensure proper, monthly monitoring of the expenses made versus the agreed budgets, per individual car, van and motorbike.
- Perform all tasks related to the registration of the fleet with the relevant licensing authority. Liaise with the Finance Department, for an accurate record of insurance premium payments and expiry dates.
- Liaise with the police department and insurance company, when accidents involving the company cars, vans or motorbikes take place, ensuring that the proper procedure is followed, in compliance with company Fleet Policy and Kenyan Law.
- Facilitation of staff registration into the medical scheme and thereafter any medical/insurance claims & hospital charges.
- Facilitating all new staff induction and ensuring that all the staff have filled in all the documents before deployment to the work stations.
- Ensuring that all the contracts for the service providers are renewed promptly to avoid inconveniences.
- Ensure all office equipment, furniture and other gadgets and well maintained and a record of the company assets well updated and maintained.
- Other projects and responsibilities as added at the company’s discretion.
- University Degree in Business Administration/Management with a major in HR, or a degree in Business Administration/ Social Sciences or any related degree with a Diploma/Post Graduate Diploma in HRM.
- At least 3years of experience in a busy HR environment with supervisory responsibility of the HR department.
- Conversant with HR management system.
- Good knowledge of the Kenya labor laws and employment act.
- Ability to execute facilitation process from analyzing, maintaining, and improving standards.
- Ability to advice management on the current best practices.
- Ability to generate reports weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually.
- Strong proficiency in the use of IT.
- Ability to cope with responsibility, flexibility and high pressure.
- Ambitious and confident.
- Ambitious, confident, energized and proactive.
- Enthusiastic and a mature team player.
- Persuasive communication.
- Has planning and organizational capacity.
- Has a strategic perspective.
- Business analysis and results focused.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with empathy and resilience.
- Passion for developing people a must.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality across the board.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Use his/her knowledge of the market to identify best way to convert potential clients into active clients.
2. Research and continuously seek new clients/sales via applying tested experiences/strategies.
3. Engage with potential and current clients to identify further opportunities by providing solutions aimed at solving what the client may need.
4. Engage management team to identify new products/services that can further enhance sales/revenues.
5. Engage other departments in updating a full company profile aimed at giving current/potential clients a glimpse of services provided by the company.
6. Prepare regular sales/marketing reports.
7. Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions, tenders, or conferences.
8. Negotiate selling costs with clients and be able to close a deal when needed.
9. Collaborate and engage various departments including production, finance, and pre-press to work out strategies of improving overall product quality, services, and cost.
1. Relevant experience in various labels but mainly Flexo produced labels.
2. Knowledge of costing matrix of various labels.
3. Will have his/her own client database to work with immediately.
4. Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in a Business related field.
5. Able to work and very minimal supervision with a drive to be self-motivated.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with all teams to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets.
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, print, and color separations.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive and market trends.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, with software such as Photoshop and famous designing software.
- Create artwork for approval per customer requests while adhering to machine specifications and limitations.
- Be able to quickly and accurately create vector art from samples.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer in the field of printing and packaging for Flexo products.
- The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop etc.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- At least 3 years experience in the field of printing and packaging industry.
- Pleasant and outgoing personality with empathy and resilience, passion for art and smart.
Note: – Indicate position applying for as the SUBJECT EMAIL.
Please apply using firstname.lastname@example.org
Execafrica Recruitment Limited does not charge any recruitment fee to candidates for interviews and job placements.