Get a job with NGOs, the UN & International Organisations
Earn a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Find details here
Camera Person Opening, Play-out Technician, Media Jobs,
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
- Camera Person
- Manage and operate motion picture cameras to record scenes.
- Prepare and execute shots according to technical aspects to achieve appropriate effects.
- Determine camera placement, composing shots and provide recommendations to the team.
- Perform tests and clean equipment to ensure they work properly.
- Collaborate with directors, sound and lighting technicians, producers for the assignments and determine recording sequences.
- Manage and observe sets or locations for any issues and establish appropriate filming and lighting for camera.
- Implement all quality checks related to effective maintenance of camera.
- Ensure effective access to anchor microphone and manage all communication information host and control room.
- Maintain all areas related to studio and prop room.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in video camera work preferably in a media station
- Be a good team player
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results on time
- Have a passion for Media work
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
- Play–Out Technician Trainee
A Play-Out Technician Trainee will learn to direct shows, monitor signal, create playlists among other duties.
- Have at least a Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment in decision making
- Good problem solving skills
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job title as the email subject by 22nd October 2021.