Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Camera Person Opening, Play-out Technician, Media Jobs,
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to build up a daily relationship with Jesus. To achieve our mandate, we wish to hire the following:
- Camera Person
- Manage and operate motion picture cameras to record scenes.
- Prepare and execute shots according to technical aspects to achieve appropriate effects.
- Determine camera placement, composing shots and provide recommendations to the team.
- Perform tests and clean equipment to ensure they work properly.
- Collaborate with directors, sound and lighting technicians, producers for the assignments and determine recording sequences.
- Manage and observe sets or locations for any issues and establish appropriate filming and lighting for camera.
- Implement all quality checks related to effective maintenance of camera.
- Ensure effective access to anchor microphone and manage all communication information host and control room.
- Maintain all areas related to studio and prop room.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Mass Communication or in a related field
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in video camera work preferably in a media station
- Be a good team player
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results on time
- Have a passion for Media work
- Must be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
- Must have good and proven track record
- Play–Out Technician Trainee
A Play-Out Technician Trainee will learn to direct shows, monitor signal, create playlists among other duties.
- Have at least a Diploma in Electronics/Telecommunication Engineering or in a related field
- Be computer literate
- Must have a positive attitude and be willing to learn
- Be a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate
Interested candidates must possess the following:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong sense of initiative, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to exercise sound judgment in decision making
- Good problem solving skills
Qualified and interested candidates should email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the specific job title as the email subject by 22nd October 2021.