Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Engineering jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Head Of Sales
- You will head the sales team and be responsible for setting and executing the overall sales strategy to ensure achievement of the key performance indicators. You will further manage the sales team across the country and analyze pipeline, lead data and deliver periodic reporting to the management team providing key business insights: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends, Conversion Rates, Target Accounts, Market Segmentation etc
- This role requires a highly self-driven and high performing individual keen on meeting our new business revenue growth ambition
- Develops and executes strategic plans to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Builds and maintains strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Owns and hits/exceeds annual sales targets across our product categories
- Establishes forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of key accounts and recommends necessary action
- Maximizes order intake and market share through prescription, customer management, opportunity development and follow-up in order to provide commercial and technical leadership and support during pre-sales, sales, and after sales stages to our customers.
- Analyzes market dynamics in an effort to maximize existing sales successes seeking to create new sales growth opportunities
- Creates a high-performance culture in the team where KPIs are always met and decisions are taken based on accurate data.
- Prepares sales forecasts and reports and documents quarterly and annual goals
- Maintains a high level of industry knowledge and remains up to date on industry trends and issues constantly recommending ways to improve
- Maintains sales volume, product categories and selling prices by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Degree preferably in Sales & Marketing, or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in Sales 5 of which must be in senior leadership role within a retail business setup
- Detailed understanding and hands on experience in Omni channel retailing
- A leader: exceptional leader and motivator of people that displays exceptional leadership attributes. You have managed, grown, and nurtured teams. You know how to develop individuals into superstars
- Go-getter with proven experience building positive working relationships and working successfully in cross-functional teams with varied levels of understanding of analytics
- Analytical thinker with the ability to break down the components but still be able to see the bigger picture
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
- Experience approaching problems and business situations methodically and analytically
- Self-directed and comfortable working in ambiguous environments. Be a pro-active self-starter who can work independently
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including Excel, PowerPoint, SAP
General Manager – Engineering, Stores and Services
- Our Client, a leading plantation cultivation, processing and marketing agricultural company in Kenya, is looking for a General Manager – Engineering, Stores and Services. The main role is effective management of the engineering, maintenance, stores and services departments to ensure timeous, cost effective maintenance and development of the company’s machinery, equipment, factories and irrigation infrastructure, in addition to the effective management of the company stores. To be the overall engineering, stores and services resource for the Company, providing technical input as required.
- Location: Central Kenya
- Participate in the strategic decision-making process of Executive Management
- Be the custodian of all Engineering operations
- Develop improved courses of action
- Plan all Engineering/Maintenance activities
- Ensure effective management of the division budget.
- All Monthly returns must be reviewed to ensure compliance with budget procedures at all times.
- Prepare and finalize monthly reports.
- Ensure administrative procedural policies are implemented and carried out.
- Authorize staff annual leave, sick leave and other allowances.
- Represent the company at different meetings/committees etc. where required
- Secure Company assets
- Ensure cost effective maintenance and repairs
- Control quality of work
- Ensure Avocado Packhouse Maintenance
- Assume responsibility as the main Engineering resource in Macadamia Factory maintenance and Infrastructure development
- Oversee existing and new Irrigation developments and operations
- Oversee implementation of vehicle/tractor maintenance programs
- Assume overall responsibility for applicable legislation
- Safe guard water supply
- Manage and control Consulting Engineers and or Contractors
- Visit operations i.e. ensure that engineering, machinery and electricity issues are managed cost effectively and efficiently
- Plan machine requirements for product processing
- Plan machine installations
- Manage suppliers
- Consult concerned parties
- Manage purchase of machines/material
- Prepare final plans for installations
- Manage and oversee delivery and installation of machines/material
- Commission projects
- Ensure sound relations in the division
- Ensure all Union matters are address appropriately.
- Plan Utilization of Labour
- Monitor staff activities on the estate
- Maintain communication with estate staff
- Manage training programs of subordinate estate staff
- Maintain staff discipline
- Measure subordinate staff performance
- Carrying out Village improvement schemes and Village Environmental Committee (VEC) meetings
- Innovative application of Engineering research and development
- Oversee and monitor security within designated areas of the farm
Community Support & Projects
- Promote and run community projects as agreed with the Corporate Affairs Manager
- Maintain good community relations
Health, Safety & Environment
- Continuously by ensuring compliance to all relevant safety procedures and legislation by all staff and labour on the estate.
- Adhere and maintain Environmental & NEMA legislation & company policies
- Carry out any other duty as may be assigned from time to time
- Minimum of BSc. Engineering (Mechanical or Civil Engineering)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in; Engineering and Stores services, with at least 3 years in Senior Management role
- Ideal candidate should have experience in Agricultural/Horticultural Engineering, Stores and Services operations.
- All aspects of mechanical/electrical/irrigation/civil engineering
- Setting up financial budgets, financial management and control
- Report writing skills and excellent inter personal relationship skills
Head of Risk and Compliance
- Our Client, a leading microfinance bank in Kenya are looking for a Head of Risk and Compliance. Reporting to the Managing Director, this position is directly accountable for the overall leadership in the risk management strategy of maintaining/ reducing the level of risk as the business expands.
- Direct Reportees: Compliance Manager, Risk Manager, Fraud & Forensics Investigator, Fraud & Forensic Officer
- Contribute to the overall risk management strategy of maintaining/ reducing the level of risk as the business expands.
- Liaising with the leadership team, Credit/operations Managers on the identification and management of risks and highlighting risk concerns for Executive Review.
- Develop all risks policies and compliance
- Optimizing the trade-off between maximizing revenue and minimizing losses, through in-depth portfolio trend analysis
- Assess risks i.e. market risks, operations, reputation/ethics Risks, etc., and advise on mitigation
- Provide exposure limits for the various business segments and provide a portfolio product mix
- Advise credit teams on the industry trends
- Raise the visibility of compliance issues, internally across all stakeholders within the organization.
- To influence the profitability of the Loans products through improving decision-making via improved forecasting and modeling capability and delivery of Business shaping analysis
- Lead the delivery of loans credit risk analysis, involving cross-functional research and analysis to identify the resolution of credit risk issues.
- Continually assess the adequacy of and adherence to internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Project relevant trends that affect the collectibles of the portfolio and isolate potential problem areas
- Provide management with accurate and timely information relating to credit quality that can be used for financial and regulatory reporting
- Ensuring consistent application of the internal credit policies and loan administration procedures
- Develop the Debt recovery team to recover 90% of non – performing Loans
- Develop a Risk Manual, to guide Credit Managers in managing the various credit risks such as Classifications, Debt Recovery, Monitoring, and Control.
- Assess and advise the Credit team on the various classification categories and actions to be taken.
- Ensure Compliance Policy is in line with the regulatory bodies and as per the MFI Act.
- Maximize return on capital
- Assessing credit risks on requests outside of group lending going to the CEO and RMC for approval and clearly stating the level of risk and whether they are good for our level of risk assumption and the PAR acceptable levels
- Monitor loan repayments globally and initiate/recommend a course of action
- Ensuring that the security documentation and other necessary documentation are obtained and completed in all respects before the drawdown of the facility
- The initiating, setting up, and maintaining of a system of lodgment and withdrawal of securities
- Develop the credit analysis and relationship management skills of the business development coordinators thus ensuring that the BDC loan portfolio at risk is within 5% of the total BDC portfolio.
- Identify opportunities to produce innovative ideas to keep risk management at the forefront of Business. Taking account of international practices where applicable such as Basel 2.
- Member of the Head office Credit Committee as well as the EXCOM Committee.
- Minimum University Degree in Finance or a related field from a recognized institution of higher learning
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage
- At least 8 years of relevant work experience in the Banking sector, with at least 5 years experience in all aspects of lending i.e. risk assessment, monitoring and control of loans, Loan documentation, Securities
- Experience in Internal Audit is desirable
- Accounting knowledge and wide knowledge of the microfinance performance
- Good decision-making skills
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Keen follow up.