Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Food and Beverage Jobs, Security Management Jobs, Hotel Jobs,
Food & Beverages Manager
Safari Beach Hotel in Diani, South Coast is looking to recruit a competent F&B Manager to oversee the smooth operations of our Bushtracker Bar, Beach Bar, Tight Lines Bar & Lounge and Brasserie restaurant. This could be a resident or swilling to relocate to the area.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Manage and organize the restaurant staff as per desired job expectations.
- Develop, and implement F&B policies and procedures
- Conduct routine staff briefings in respect of operational issues.
- Prepare departmental budgets and derive sales targets for the staffs.
- Monitor and verify accuracy of orders, bills and payments via POS system.
- Compile, review and circulate timely operational reports to the respective persons.
- Assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services/facilities.
- Offer professional guidance and resolution for guest complaints and staff conflicts.
- Develop and implement strategies to improve uptake of F&B products by clients.
- Proactively seeks out business for events, banquets and function hosting for the Hotel.
- Provide HR administrative support in respect to duty allocation, shift planning, leave/off planning
- Maintain sanitary conditions of the bars and restaurants.
- Ensure staff compliance to statutory regulations especially to health certifications
- Requisition and receive operational supplies whilst maintaining an accurate inventory.
- Promptly report all maintenance problems to the Repairs department and ensure follow up.
- Closely monitor food orders, portion sizes, garnishing and presentation.
- Able to delegate tasks where needed.
- Perform any other responsibilities as assigned.
- Preferred tertiary training in Hotel/F&B operations with professional certification to match.
- A minimum 4 years Managerial / leadership posting in a busy hospitality establishment.
- Good Communication with excellent presentation & customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and working knowledge of POS systems.
- Must be a team player.
- A self-starter, go getter, fast thinker and able to multi task.
- Good composure and temperament able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Must have a valid Food Handler certificate.
Safari Beach Hotel in Diani, South Coast is looking to recruit a robust security professional to oversee security of the hotel assets, guests and staff on the premises. The interested applicants must be ready to relocate to Diani or be a resident of the area.
- Prepare & Implement stringent SOPs to enhance security at the Hotel.
- Train, Supervise and allocate duties to security guards.
- Conduct investigations and provide conclusive evidence on loss of property, accidents and liaise with security officials as directed by management.
- Performs spot checks and searches to curtail property losses.
- Maintain security reports and the integrity of investigations.
- Identify any security threats that may be posed to the Hotel and corrective action required.
Required skills and qualifications:
- Well trained in security operations and emerging threats from an accredited training facility.
- Must have worked in a hotel set up before in a senior security role i.e. security supervisor, senior security officer etc.
- Has a valid certificate of good conduct
- Emergency response training certifications.
- Friendly personality with good customer relations.
- Well networked in the security industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.