Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
NGO jobs, WFP jobs, Administration jobs, Secretarial jobs, Project Management jobs,
Deduplication and Adjudication Team Lead,TEC,SC6, RBN
BACKGROUND AND PURPOSE OF THE ASSIGNMENT:
- Under the overall responsibility of the Business Transformation Assistance, the incumbent is expected to deliver and complete a wide range of deduplication and biometric adjudication operations support duties as detailed below: –
- Deduplication and Adjudication Team lead will report directly to the Project manager responsible for the DAC operations and who is based at the Regional Bureau Nairobi.
- Manage and coordinate DAC Team including the capacity building of staff, to ensure individual and team objectives are met in compliance with all relevant regulations and policies.
- Assist in the implementation of DAC plan of action, review achievements and constraints and provide feedback accordingly.
- Identify relevant issues in the operations and report them to the appropriate personnel.
- Resolve queries independently, escalating if required, to ensure that standard and accurate information is provided to the team.
- Ensure Proper documentation of all the processes and timely reporting to the CO on all Deduplication and Adjudication related matters.
- Manage the implementation of new standard applications to ensure the team have the tools they need to perform effectively.
- Coordinate the collation of a range of complex data, conduct data analysis, including the impact of changes, and support the development of accurate reports to identify and recommend solutions.
- Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- University degree in Computer Science, Project Management, data analysis skills or another relevant field.
- One or more years of progressively responsible professional experience in the relevant field. Has managed a team.
Knowledge, Behaviours & Skills:
- Knowledge of SCOPE or other beneficiary management systems would be an asset.
- Knowledge of and hands-on experience in project management in humanitarian contexts.
- Ability to work independently through appropriate personal initiative and regular follow-ups
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills with the ability to influence and adapt communication styles to different situations and individuals.
- Proficient in using data analysis tools and languages such as Tableau/Power BI, Excel etc
- Leadership skills as relationship-builder with a facilitative nature and strong business partnering skills towards colleagues and stakeholders.
- Ability to priorities, multi-task, coordinate workloads, and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Highly developed Cognitive Capacity and the ability to fosters Inclusive and Collaborative
- Behavioral Flexibility.
- Fluency in both oral and written communication in English.
Business Support Assistant (Administration)SC-5,RBN
- To deliver a wide range of administration processes and activities for a specific professional area of work, to facilitate effective service delivery.
- Support the provision of travel and protocol related services, etc., maintaining information, to contribute to the provision of a safe and comfortable working environment.
- Follow on requests for travel that have been submitted by Business Support Assistants (BSA) within RBN, to ensure they conform to WFP standards and procedures.
- Follow with COs on Oversight outstanding recommendations and support required
- Follow on field support requests that come from COs, and communicate to the correct focal point in RBN for action
- Collate and process information including dissemination to support the production of standard documents and reports for the unit, to enable decision-making and the effective management of resources.
- Manage and maintain paper and electronic records within the area of responsibility in accordance with established procedures, to ensure swift and easy data access as required.
- Undertake research and perform basic analyses of data, to contribute to the provision of accurate information and effective management of resources.
- Be a first point of contact for internal queries, to facilitate the provision of efficient and effective resolution of daily issues.
- Provide inputs to routine methods and practices in own area of work, to support the continuous improvement of services provided
- Other as required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Completion of secondary school education. A post-secondary certificate in the related functional area is desirable
- Has demonstrated an ability to perform all routine administrative activities in line with WFPs operating standards through day-to-day work
- Has supported in providing ad-hoc guidance to new staff members
- Has Knowledge of working with Travel and Protocol.
- Fluency (level C) in English language.