Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
administration jobs, Office jobs,
Ref. No: AKHK/ADM/EA/10/21
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the successful candidate will provide administrative support to the CEO’s
office to ensure efficient and effective operations of the office.
- Manage and maintain the Chief Executive Officer’s diary including booking and rescheduling
- Type Chief Executive Officer’s correspondences including memos, letters and other documents as
- Receive and attend to internal and external correspondences and telephone calls for the Chief Executive Officer’s office to ensure they are actioned
- Receive and direct visitors to the Chief Executive Officer’s office to ensure optimal visitor
- Receive external emails on the Hospital’s general email account and forward to the relevant departments in a timely
- Receive and submit documents requiring the Chief Executive Officer’s attention and/or approval and dispatch the same to relevant departments upon
- Facilitate Chief Executive Officer and Senior Leadership Team meetings ensuring video conferencing facilities are set up, requisitioning for food and beverage service as well as sending invitations and booking of
- Facilitate travel arrangements and logistics including visa processing, flight, and hotel
- Record, circulate and track action points in the Chief Executive and Senior Leadership
- Receive and disseminate the Chief Executive Officer’s communication to relevant audiences as directed by the Chief Executive
- Receive and dispatch the Hospital’s post office and hand delivered mail to ensure they get to the intended departments.
- Receive and attend to complaints from clients that come to the Chief Executive Officer’s office and follow up to ensure timely closure.
- Overall administration and coordination of the affairs of the Chief Executive Officer’s office including keeping and updating database of the Hospital contacts and strategic contacts for the Chief Executive Officer.
- Ensure the hard and soft copy of the Chief Executive Officer’s filing systems are in order and up to date, and confidentiality of the information is
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned by the Supervisor from time to
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management or any other related filed from a recognized
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant
- Ability to engage at all levels within and outside of the
- Ability to work with a diverse multicultural
- Strong interpersonal and public relation
- Good planning, organizing and problem
- Ability to work under pressure and willingness to work for extended
- Team working skills, accountability, and
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to email@example.com on or before 4th November, 2021.
The email subject line MUST include Position title and Ref. number being applied for i.e.
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic
- Only shortlisted candidates will be
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting and medical examination).
“Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”.