Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Auditing jobs,Managerial jobs,Accounting jobs,
As an Audit Manager, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As a part of this you will be involved in:
- Developing an understanding of the audit client’s business.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
- Supporting the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Clearly and accurately documenting the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules.
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members’ views.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client’s environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus).
- Good project management skills.
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- KCSE at B+ overall, or relevant IGCSEs including Mathematics and English at grade B or above.
- A Bachelors/Masters/LLB level university degree in the field of Law, Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and/or Sage
- Studying for CPA(K) / ACCA
- Relevant work experience in a similar position and references depending on the job description
- An ability and willingness to work as part of a team