Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Auditing jobs,Managerial jobs,Accounting jobs,
As an Audit Manager, you will work on various audit engagements in different industry sectors. As a part of this you will be involved in:
- Developing an understanding of the audit client’s business.
- Developing recommendations and reports based on audits and presenting these ideas to senior management.
- Supporting the planning, execution and delivery of assurance engagements.
- Clearly and accurately documenting the execution of specific audit procedures as defined by the engagement objectives, audit client’s engagement history, and planned audit approach.
- Developing testing methodologies to evaluate the adequacy of controls.
- Planning and allocating resources and individuals in accordance with skills and schedules.
- Formulating professional development and educational plans for junior staff members.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn.
- Work constructively with team, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication and updating senior team members on progress.
- Contribute ideas/opinions to the assurance teams and listen/respond to other assurance team members’ views.
- Demonstrate professionalism and competence in the audit client’s environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus).
- Good project management skills.
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services.
- KCSE at B+ overall, or relevant IGCSEs including Mathematics and English at grade B or above.
- A Bachelors/Masters/LLB level university degree in the field of Law, Accounting, Finance, Business, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks and/or Sage
- Studying for CPA(K) / ACCA
- Relevant work experience in a similar position and references depending on the job description
- An ability and willingness to work as part of a team