Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Communication jobs,NGO jobs,Managerial jobs,Digital Management jobs,
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with CFK Africa staff in both Kenya and the US to conceptualize and
implement communications strategies and campaigns.
- Lead the implementation of communication strategy including organizational
- Develop, write and edit communications and marketing materials, including
press releases, videos, newsletters, blog posts and social media content.
- Promote communications and marketing materials through appropriate social
- Ensure that all communications and marketing material aligns with CFK Africa
- Maintain digital media archives, including photos and videos.
- Responsible for local branding, advertising, trade shows, organization events
and assisting in the development of promotional collateral.
- Manage the communication calendar to support partnership development
- Develop escalation protocols for managing communication crises, should they
- Track analytics and create reports detailing successes and failures of
- Collaborate with appropriate program staff to gather, oversee, and deliver
program impact stories for multi-channel campaigns encompassing thought
leadership, email campaigns, blog posts, videos and social media strategies.
- Contribute to and execute local media outreach (press kit) materials, including
press releases, pitch letters, case studies, feature articles, and trend stories.
- In collaboration with US staff, assist with the development of the annual report
and new website.
- Write, copy edit and assist in the development of donor reports and grant
- Additional duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENT
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or related digital management field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project support for communications and
digital content creation and management.
- Excellent writing, editing and oral intercultural communication skills in both
Swahili and English.
- Excellent photography and video production skills.
- Ability to turn content from channels into media worthy stories.
- Knowledge of international community development, gender and ethnicity
issues, youth education, public health, and asset building a plus.
- Working understanding of digital marketing tactics, strategy and execution.
- Experience with event management and photography.
- Experience using photo editing, video editing and desktop publishing software
including Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, In Design and Illustrator and/or
open-source graphic design platforms.
- Experience with website content development.
- Work experience in the NGO sector is desired.
Compensation is dependent upon on qualifications and experience. CFK Africa offers
a competitive benefit package.
If you believe that you qualify for this position, kindly submit your CV, current and
expected salary to email@example.com by 15th January, 2022.