Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Actuarial Science jobs, Statistics jobs,
ACTUARIAL ASSISTANT – LIFE
- Providing financial analysis to support valuation of the actuarial liabilities, pricing of new products, monitoring the performance of existing products, financial projections and market intelligence through industry analysis.
- Collect, compile and analyze data for use in valuation models of liabilities on specific lines of business;
- Collect, compile and analyze data for use in product development, monitoring and reviews on specific lines of business;
- Consolidate and analyze data from AKI/IRA for use in quarterly industry analysis report;
- Perform monthly business and finance data checks on specific lines of business;
- Consolidate and analyze data on the investment portfolio for the subsidiary; and
- Involvement in CIC Group strategic initiatives such as IFRS 17 implementation.
- Actuarial Science or Statistics or Mathematics or a related field is required.
- Student Actuary – At least 3 actuarial exams from the Institute of Actuaries.
- Up to one (1) year of relevant experience.
Skills and Attributes
- Knowledge of actuarial software in terms of capabilities and output;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications