Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Managerial jobs,Administration jobs,supervision jobs,
Administration Services Supervisor
- Provide visible leadership as part of the management team for the Global Admin team staff
- People development and performance management through active coaching, clear and constructive feedback and an open management style.
- Manage team resources through planning and leveraging the available talent to optimise team performance
- Engage staff in order to create a dynamic working environment at all levels, leading the team and the processes towards continuous progression while supporting the change journey
- Proactively optimizing the unit’s workflows to achieve set targets.
- Organising and monitoring work flow to ensure TAT targets are achieved and inventory levels are managed.
- Effectively manage the administration process liaising with the SME & Operations Manager about any identified gaps or improvements and proactively contributing to the solution.
- Ensure Quality Audit targets are achieved month on month
- Instrumental in Employee Engagement activity
- Proven data analytics skills (advanced Excel, Qlikview, Tableau …)
- Experience with systems like KOFAX, Octopus, Salesforce is a plus
- Excellent networking skills
- Active language knowledge of at least English (additional languages are a plus)
- Experience in coaching, managing, developing and motivating individuals
- Clear experience in driving a team to achieve excellent customer service results
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Negotiation and influencing skills
- Action-orientated problem-solving skills / process improvement
- Excellent organisation, planning and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication skills: demonstrating drive and enthusiasm
- Demonstrating flexibility and adaptability to change
- Result-oriented, able to mobilise the team to achieve key objectives
- Accountability – assumes ownership for achieving personal results and collective goals
- Customer oriented
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Manage ambiguity
- Balances stakeholders
- Organizational Savy
- Drives Engagement
- Build effective teams
- Tech savvy
- Global perspective
- Data driven