Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Project Management jobs,Managerial jobs,Citi jobs,
TTS Client Onboarding Documentation Manager
- Support High intensity client base on all account opening and account maintenance needs
- Ensure customer queries are answered in the most efficient way possible, acting as the clients ‘Single Point of Contact’ for all your client queries and engage with Global partners where necessary to meet our client’s requirements
- Simplify the Citi network and footprint for our key clients, to enhance the Client Experience and be the clients advocate in improving our internal processes
- Attend regular conference calls with customers to provide updates on the account opening status for the completion of documentation as required
- Perform a complete review and due diligence of the documentation ensuring all Citi, Constitutive documents provided are in order as per the country of account opening and in line with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Updating of documentation and processing status in the inventory database as per clearly defined processes
- Provide information and provide solutions to customers as the first / dedicated point of contact, working with partners to educate our clients on Citi’s platform and capabilities
- Own your client queries end to end using project management approach to support the client’s portfolio of works and queries
- Ensuring that all queries are responded to within SLA timeframes and consistently demonstrate a self-sufficient approach to escalation management to resolve issues
- Proactively monitor and report client feedback to prevent escalations
- Co-ordinate and control special projects (mergers/acquisitions/tax payments etc) where applicable
- Proactively participate and Lead in department projects and initiatives and set the examples of other junior staff members to follow
- Provide internal stakeholders with regular updates and participate in regular client reviews and regular client status meetings
- Analyse and proactively seek process improvements to support improved quality service
- On-going reviews of processes, with end goal to improve the Client Experience and reduce turnaround times
- Reflect the Client Onboarding values and be the example for junior staff to follow
Ensure adherence to all departmental standards/KPI’s and ensure a pristine control environment always maintained
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Legal and/or Project Management background is an advantage
- A minimum of 3-5 years banking or legal experience
- Excellent communication
- Track record of success
- Customer communication experience (internal/external)
- Experience of working in a process driven, documentation or legal environment preferable
- Proven ability to establish and maintain business partnerships and client relationships.
- Strong investigative and analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team environment.
- Prior client on-boarding experience preferable