Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Markets Treasury jobs,Analytical and Competency jobs,
Markets Treasury Trader East Africa
- Work in coordination with Country Treasurer to ensure that the respective franchises are within the respective statutory liquidity requirements, on a daily basis.
- Work in coordination with Country Treasurer to ensure adherence/compliance to Regulatory and institutional liquidity, price risk limits and other guidelines.
- Implementation of policies and procedures related to Markets Treasury & Liquidity Management framework
- Actively identify opportunities and risks in the Treasury market particularly Kenya.
- To optimize accrual book risk based on changing market dynamics.
- 2-3 years of experience in a related role
- Advanced analytical and numerical competency
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Effective interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)