Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Information Technology jobs,Computer science jobs, Training jobs,
Digital Learning Trainer- General Support
Project Management and Development:
- Participate in mobilization and enrolment of digital learners.
- Participate together with the digital team to prepare training manuals.
- Establish and Maintain the digital training database.
- Keep inventory of all the ICT equipment’s under your supervision
- Support needs assessment and propose new ideas to improve the digital learning and on-line jobs for youth.
Monitoring and Reporting:
- Record learner’s attendance details.
- Record earnings by on line job clients and report to your supervisor
- Submit weekly/monthly project updates to the digital learning officer
Planning and Budgeting:
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly plans and share with your supervisor with the aim of implementing them
Training Digital Learning Skills:
- Plan and implement active learning for the students in relation to the stipulated syllabus.
- Formulate a suitable scheme of work, lesson plans, and record of units covered for various kinds of innovative Digital Skills training undertaking.
- Continuously evaluate students, maintain performance, and provide feedback to learners during their learning period
- Participate in mobilization and enrolment learners.
- Provide IT Support in the IT lab center assigned to you.
- Working with stakeholders in delivering various Digital Skills to the learners
- Provide counselling and social development mentorship to learners.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Experience and technical competencies:
- Diploma/Higher Diploma or Degree in IT, BBIT, Computer science or related field of study is required
- Two-year previous experience in teaching youth in a school/college / Vocational training institution setting
- Excellent skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in working with underprivileged youth. A good team player with high degree of initiative, flexibility and tolerance
- Ability to tolerate diverse cultural, educational and religious diversity in the workplace
- Support on line collaboration, user support, software and hard ware maintenance.
- Diploma/Higher Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or other related field from a recognized institution
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Somali