Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Communication jobs,Digital and Social media communication jobs,
Digital & Social Media Management Officer
• Profile KAM effectively on all digital platforms
• Innovative Digital and Social Media strategies for KAM
• Creatively curated online content for KAM
• Up to date digital and social media tools and trends in place to position KAM brand
• Effective social media management on all company platforms
• Timely and accurate updating of Website
Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties and responsibilities will include, but not limited to the following:-
• Evolve successful goal oriented digital and social media communication plans to support the
organizational communications goals
• Undertake drafting and development of all content for Digital and Social media communication.
• Develop and conceptualize digital events in conjunction with the Marketing officer in order to profile
KAM’s advocacy work and business development services
• Produce and manage material for company website on behalf of the organization
• Daily maintenance and upkeep of company website in conjunction with IT department
• Strategic daily management of online and social media interactions
• Online Reputation/Risk management
• Digital Agency and social media agency management
• Publish videos and photography on company website and blogs.
• Build, grow and sustain online communities and follower base.
• Effective Budget Management/ROI
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the CEO.
Person Specification and Attributes:
i. Degree in communications or its equivalent, a professional training is an added advantage
ii. Three (3) years’ experience in a busy communications function
iii. Proven record in Digital and Social Media Management
iv. A creative and analytical thinker
v. Exceptional verbal, editing and writing skills
vi. Organizational and time management skills
vii. Experience creating digital fliers and posters
viii. Good understanding of the full digital web development lifecycle
ix. Experience with creating animations and infographics
x. Good Understanding of the local and global content creation ecosystem
How to Apply:
Interested and qualifying candidates should complete the online application form and submit their CV and
Application letter only to email@example.com indicating the words “Digital and Social Media Management
Officer” on the email subject line so as to reach us not later than January 21, 2022. Click on Link here to
apply: Only the shortlisted shall be contacted.