Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Account jobs,Finance jobs,Managerial jobs,
Duties & Responsibilities
- Strategic and Policy Role
- Assessing financial risks and suggesting preventive measures
- Advise the company on financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions
- Ensure the company is compliant with all relevant bodies.
- Advise on cost optimization and profitability.
- Accounting Role
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Ensure the accuracy, completeness, integrity and reliability of all financial information provided and meet deadlines
- Enforce all accounting policies and procedures for internal control systems.
- Forecast cash flow requirements and, in consultation with the GM, request to meet cash needs.
- Preparation and validation of all company payments and submitting for approval as per company policies
- Costing of new projects in the course of new project search
- Creation of new projects in the ERP system.
- Regularly review the debtor’s ageing analysis and liaise with the Accounts Asst. to follow up.
- Ensure timely and accurate reconciliations of Accounts Receivable and that all payments are followed up and paid on due dates.
- Confirming accurate capture of all revenue by performing appropriate checks and reviews.
- Monthly reconciliation of balance sheet and P & L items
- Management of payments
- Payroll processing for the organization and ensuring timely payment of all statutory deductions as per deadline.
- Preparation of dividend payment schedules and sharing information with relevant authorities.
- Audit Coordination
- Facilitate internal/external audits and ensure that audit follow up and action lists are addressed on a timely manner.
- Management Reports
- Prepare Budget and management activities to ensure that all expenses are within assigned budgets for managing bottom-line and profitability
- Prepare monthly management reports for the Board i.e. Management Accounts and Company Performance Report
- Maintain files and documentation in accordance with the company policy and accepted accounting practices.
- Maintains asset register of the company and ensure continuous updates.
- Any other duties assigned from time to time by supervisor.
- Bachelors in Finance or equivalent.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- CPA (K), ACCA III
- Member of ICPAK
- 5 years’ experience at a supervisory level
- ERP in a multi user environment.
Skills and Attributes
- Leadership skills
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Business savvy and able to identify investment opportunities with high yield guided by regulatory guidelines
- Negotiation skills.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- High integrity and confidently