FREE CAREER COACHING for You
Get Your Career in The Right Path
Lucky Dairies Ltd Jobs, Loss Prevention Officer
Loss Prevention Officer
- Company name: Lucky Dairies Ltd
- Position: Full Time
- Location: Njabini
Loss prevention job description
- Responsible for the implementation, training and coordination of all loss prevention practices.
- Conduct loss prevention assessments/investigations to ensure compliance with company processes and legal requirements.
- Ensure physical security of the buildings and all company assets must have a verifiable as to their location.
- Train all employees of the company on loss prevention procedures to ensure companywide compliance.
- Conduct ongoing MES training, ensure a timely completion of certification programs; assist with all new-hire training and in-depth training for specialized positions.
- Conduct thorough analysis of daily weekly monthly exception reports to identify areas of opportunity to reduce losses.
- Research and review all abnormalities in stocks and give a written report.
- Assist the managers and other employees in stock taking.
- Shall be in charge of the central store
- Ensure monthly review of operational processes for compliance Transfers, claims, RTVs and known loss reporting.
- Ensure compliance with physical building security and deputies 4-5 company employees to help with the ensuring loss is kept to a minimum.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3 years minimum experience in a busy supermarket or a factory.
- Successfully pass compressive criminal background check.
- Flexible availability-including nights, weekends and holidays
- A diploma in criminology will be an added advantage.
- Gross salary 25-40k
How To Apply
- If you are confident that you fit the role and person profile then please forward your application enclosing detailed Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE