Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Social science jobs,Marketing jobs,Communication jobs,
SOCIAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (SPM) & TRANSFORMATION OFFICER
- Coordinate SPM activities such as SMART Campaign, Social Audits, Social Ratings and regular reporting of social data to the Board and management.
- Analyse the institutional capacity and “readiness” to undertake SPM certification by identifying and prioritising key areas of improvement and provide concrete steps to enable implementation.
- Evaluate, analyse, and coordinate the implementation of interventions to address social performance issues and opportunities through the utilisation of innovation and new technologies.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a standardised way of work and effective implementation of all the requirements of the universal standards of SPM.
- Design appropriate tools to report on select social indicators via the SPM reporting template.
- Manage the acquisition of socio-economic baseline data and ensure the findings are fully integrated into relevant business planning activities.
- Conduct client and employee satisfaction assessments, Progress out of Poverty Index (PPI) data collection, staff training and coordination of social data collection surveys.
- Carry out market research to gain a clear understanding of clients’ needs to improve outreach, develop better products and communicate more effectively with current and potential clients.
- Oversee the marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
- Prepare quarterly CCRC (Client Complain Resolution Committee) reports for Musoni in coordination with marketing unit.
- Conduct monitoring, evaluation and reporting to ensure im p act and transformation are met on the ground.
- Develop, implement and manage Environmental and Social Performance Management Toolkit for Musoni.
- Work with IT teams and data analytics to improve data collection practices and data quality for social outcomes reporting (including rural and poverty likelihood segmentation, and other client outcome indicators). Collect and report on social outcomes related data.
- Prepare, plan and project manage the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Development Social Sciences, Marketing, Communication or equivalent.
- Experience in Social Impact Assessments.
- Communication and/or marketing experience.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experienced in one or more of social risk, human rights, gender, or socio-economic development programmes.
- An excellent communicator both verbal and written; with strong presentation skills. The role holder will be able to form strong internal networks and have exceptional influencing skills.
- Process-oriented and deadline-focused. A lateral thinker and able to contribute to strategy formulation, and solve complex ad-hoc problems involving the evaluation of specialist/technical data
If your career aspirations match the requirements of this exciting career opportunity, please send your CV and cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “SOCIAL PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT (SPM) & TRANSFORMATION OFFICER “ not later than Friday 15th January 2021. Your cover letter should explain what you believe you can offer Musoni. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For further details, please visit www.musoni.co.ke