Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Nokia jobs, Engineering jobs,
SME RAN Engineer
We challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers by leading the transition to cloud-native software and as-a-service delivery models. Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
We operate customer RAN network, monitoring and optimization to achieve and improve on KPI’s to ensure best customer experience. A supportive and cohesive team from across all domains. Key technologies LTE, VoLTe, WCDMA, GSM and cloud solutions from multi-vendor systems including Nokia and Ericsson. Customer interface and cross-domain team like radio, transmission, and core.
What You Will Learn And Contribute To
Are you passionate about solving problems?
As part of our team, you will:
- Protocol knowledge of 5G-NR, LTE, VoLTe, UMTS, and GSM
- Preventive maintenance of RAN nodes and providing health check reports
- Troubleshooting and fault resolution of multi-vendor systems
- Liaison with vendor support
- Perform upgrades and node commissioning
Your Skills And Experience
- Min. 2-6 years’ experience in RAN Support/CM function
- Experience in RAN troubleshooting and CM activities (2G/3G/4G)
- Nokia & Ericsson RAN expertise
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
It would be nice if you also had:
- Knowledge of Managed Service telecom operations practice (change management processes)
- Strong aptitude to learn
- Team player and positive attitude
- Knowledge in creating automation scripts for bulk deployments
- Problem solving
- Personal Drive & Coping with Pressure
What We Offer
Nokia offers flexible and hybrid working schemes, continuous learning opportunities,
well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.