Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Electronic engineering jobs,Computer science jobs,Business Information Technology jobs,Information technology jobs,
Principal ICT Officer ASB 4.
Reporting to the Director, Training and Corporate Services the position will be responsible for:-
- Developing and implementing corporate Information Communication Technology (ICT) Strategy, policies and Procedures in line with overall PSASB’s mandate.
- Developing and implementing ICT systems, technologies as well as solutions for enhanced service delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Formulating IT governance framework that defines the working relationships and assigning of IT components among staff within the organization.
- Overseeing implementation of ICT projects to achieve excellence in delivery.
- Developing and implementing procedures that comply with the Government Enterprise Architecture ICT Standards.
- Leading business processes automation
- Conduct risk assessment in the division and implement risk mitigating strategies.
- Designing and implementing information disaster recovery mechanisms, data protection and security strategies in line with approved data protection procedures and best practice standards.
- Managing outsourced ICT service providers to facilitate effective service delivery in accordance to Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Building a highly effective team, by leading, managing and motivating ICT staff
- Coordinating performance management, mentor and coach staff within the Division
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:
- Eight (8) years work experience with three (3) years in senior position in reputable organization.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Computer Science/ Business Information Technology, Telecommunication/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution
- Master’s degree in Information Systems, Information Technology Management, Strategic Management or any other related discipline from a recognized institution will be an added advantage
- Must be conversant with managing Microsoft Dynamics ERP as well as E-learning Platform
- Relevant professional qualifications in any two of the following courses in the following discipline
- Microsoft Professional Certification (MCP/MCITP/MCSE/MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNA/P)
- Certificate in User Support, Network Support, Web design and Development
- Database Administration or Telecommunication from a recognized institution
- Certified Cyber Security from an internationally recognized institution
- Certificate in Management Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Be a registered member of a relevant regulated professional body.
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
How to apply
If you can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the specified criteria, please email your C.V, copies of academic and professional certificates and any other supporting documents to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate the reference number on the subject of the email. Candidates must attach clearance/compliance certificates from CID, HELB, EACC, CRB & KRA in their applications which should be received not later than 6th January, 2022 at 5.00pm.
All applications should be addressed to: THE CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER PUBLIC SECTOR ACCOUNTING STANDARDS BOARD CPA CENTRE, 8TH FLOOR P.O BOX 38831-00100 NAIROBI