Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Design jobs,Software development jobs,
Senior Elixir Back End Developer
SafeBoda is hiring for a Senior Elixir Backend Developer. In this role, you will be expected to perform the following.
- You will participate as a senior developer in all phases of the software development lifecycle, from design, implementation, documentation, & testing.
- You will determine and design system specifications & standards.
- You will investigate, analyze, and make recommendations to management regarding technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications.
- You will develop features across multiple subsystems including collaboration in requirements definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing, and deployment.
- You will mentor more junior teammates on best practices and troubleshooting.
- You will assist in the collection and documentation of user requirements, development of user stories, and estimates.
- You will design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
- You will analyze and resolve technical and application problems.
- You will package and support the deployment of releases.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
It is a plus if you have experience working with a microservices architecture as we are currently migrating our legacy back-end application from PHP to Elixir and breaking the monolith into Elixir applications.
Desired Technical Skills
- Strong knowledge of the back-end technical stack, (Database, and backend services), proven by years of software development experience.
- Experience with distributed systems, architectural patterns/styles, design patterns.
- +3 years of experience in Elixir (or Erlang), particularly using OTP.
- Solid understanding of OTP and BEAM
- Desirable experience with Phoenix, Plug, and Ecto.
- SQL and NoSQL knowledge
- Demonstrated experience producing readable and testable code
- Have extensive experience working hands-on in an agile environment
- Care about quality and know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Familiarity with continuous integration
Desired Personal Skills
- Critical thought, analytical thinking, and good communication skills
- Capacity to work with members of the team working in different countries
- Good organizational and time management abilities
- Great attention to detail and a results-driven approach
- Willing to go above and beyond; we would like someone who wants everything under control and wants to try all the different possibilities that can happen
- An attitude of accountability and knowledge-sharing. You enjoy reviewing others’ code and sharing your knowledge
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Empathy, respect, and a big sense of humor; we are people before engineers
- English communication skills
Send an email to email@example.com attaching your CV.