Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Bid specialist jobs,Career openings,
Bid Specialist – East and West Africa
Key day to day activities will include:
– Leading the co-ordination, completion, and submission of bids. This will require managing the input from directors and technical staff.
– Working closely with our regional business generation team to deliver best practice documents.
– Managing our client and marketing databases.
– Working as part of the business generation team and fulfilling other duties as directed (and guided) by the Department head to generally assist in the smooth running of the marketing and business development function.
The tasks in more detail include:
– Lead with passion to ensure the successful completion of our bid to win process:
– Integral coordination and elaboration of the tender documents
– Actively coordinating tasks, and follow-up meetings
– Monitor the bid to win tender process
– Manage the appropriate approval process
– Set up strategy including kick off session
– Coordinating the bid / no bid discussion and result
– Breaking down the client’s needs and specific opportunity
– Strategically brainstorming our response including the win themes
– Considering response; team, case studies, etc
– Drive the completion of a winning response
– Start the technical bid response from best practice, client’s requirements together with the input from various subject matter experts
– Draft technical bid response as far as possible
– Support the completion of the commercial offer including deal sheet
– Responsible for the completion of all requested administrative documents
– Support approval template completion for right decision makers
– Drive towards a win
– Support the technical team in preparation of the pitch / interview
– Close out the bid to win process
– Ensure lessons learned and feedback is shared and tracked centrally after every proposal
– Ensure leads are updated by bid lead in the CRM system called Contacts and Marketing Database
– Drive quality, efficiency, and continual improvement in our Bid to Win process in East and West Africa
– Collect all best practice documents and upload them to our bid portal
– Enhance key project case studies
– Ensure CVs are tailored for submissions and updated regularly on the intranet (T2)
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
This role will suit someone with over 5 years’ experience in similar roles.
– Proven experience in the delivery of bid documents including; marketing documents, prequalification questionnaires, tenders and presentations.
– Ideally this experience should be gained within a similar organisation.
– Pro-active and approachable – well organised, innovative and a strong communicator.
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
– The ability to learn new procedures quickly and liaise with clients and staff on many different levels.
– The role holder must have experience taking responsibility for managing their work and working with minimal supervision to achieve the outcomes required for the team.
– English language – must be fluent in both written and spoken English