Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Managerial jobs,Medical informatics jobs,Computer science jobs,
Project Manager Installations
- Plan, coordinate and supervise project preparation and advise customer and contractors for the installation of Varian software products. Ensure efficient and timely execution of installations and upgrades according to technical and safety regulations.
- Meet with customers/customers contractors and perform site visits and help the customer prepare their facility for a successful and efficient installation.#
- Monitor customer facility preparation and coordinate equipment shipment schedules to ensure timely and effective installation of equipment.
- Provide reports indicating installation activities including tight control of installation forecast.
- Review purchase order transmittals noting any unusual service requirements and follow up with appropriate function.
- Build expert knowledge in our industry and convey knowledge to others through the generation of procedures, FAQs, and other technical documentation.
- As a subject matter expert, deliver product and/or procedural training to other project managers.
- Advise customers on complex facility requirements, needs and/or changes including, but not limited to, safety requirements, room layout and electrical, plumbing and HVAC requirements.
- Manages the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple medium scale projects.
- Perform routine project management and site planning to ensure customer compliance with building and technical requirements, both Varian’s and local municipalities, for equipment installations.
- Review bids from building and rigging contractors and monitor contracts for quality and workmanship.
- Advise customers on complex facility requirements, needs and/or changes including, but not limited to active directory and domain requirements, IT security, power and network requirements, workstation layout, and server requirements
- Active support of customer for implementation of pre-defined concepts.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a related discipline e.g. medical informatics, computer science or related field and related experience
- PMI certification is desired
- Must have a general knowledge of construction and electrical codes, and government radiation regulations.
- Must have a general knowledge of network design, software controls systems, and server management.
- Knowledge of the use and deployment of software in a healthcare environment, especially as applied to cancer care
- Proactive attitude with excellent organizational skills and team oriented
- Must have strong customer service acumen
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken
- Familiar with business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Willingness to travel for business as required
- Contributes to team efficiency through the quality of personal work and by influencing teammate output to required standards.
- Must understand team collaboration and have effective networking skills.
- Able to work independently within guidelines and policies and adhere to the corporate policies and procedures.
- Capable of managing their own workload and of excellent communication relationship building at all levels within and outside of the organization.
- Agile with being pro-active, analytical, results-oriented and able to make decisions within the scope of their role.
- Be able to actively problem solve and suggest realistic innovations to processes towards creating a better customer experience
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)