Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Sales and Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs,
Premier Relationship Manager – Coast Region
- Responsible for recruiting and maintaining a portfolio of premier clients, by selling a high-quality, relationship-oriented, financial planning service, supported by a dedicated Account Executive. Clients are recruited from the existing Bank customer base and externally with the aim of developing significant sales, and high levels of client satisfaction through a mutually beneficial relationship.
- The client relationship is managed on a highly proactive and ongoing basis over an extended period. Whilst part of a team, the jobholder operates on a mobile basis, meeting clients at times and locations convenient to the client
Relationship Management and Cross-Selling: Time split 85%
- Be the first point of contact for customers in the portfolio
- Drive any required communication to customers in the portfolio
- Proactively target and recruit clients, through referrals from existing customer portfolios
- Proactively engage customers in existing portfolios to onboard close family members as part of the family banking strategy
- Ensure new customers meet CLM Involved measures upon handover from the Premier Acquisition team. Involved tracking will commence from Day 31 to Day 90 and will ensure continued account funding, digital usage and product holding
- Complete a detailed Customer Discussion Document for new customers upon hand-over from the Premier Acquisition team
- Ensure the customer portfolio meets CLM Engaged measures – account funding, digital usage, and product holding
- Drive increased assets balance sheet per customer, liabilities balance sheet per customer and revenue per customer through continued customer engagements
- Monitor and ensure funding of Zero Balance Accounts, Low Funded Accounts, Inactive Accounts, and Overdrawn Accounts in your portfolio as part of ensuring funding growth.
- Ensure ongoing reviews of the Customer Discussion Document for each customer in the portfolio and drive satisfaction through proactive identification of identified clients’ ongoing financial needs and cross-sale of required solutions.
- Actively drive cross-sale targets for the portfolio across product lines – Assets, Liabilities, FX, etc.
- Proactive engagement of required business specialists to support the fulfillment of customer needs
- Manage the client portfolio, making proactive contact on a regular basis and meeting clients at their convenience, and maintain an updated calendar/diary to track customer meetings
- Ensure customers in the portfolio are contacted/engaged as per the laid down Premier Customer Engagement procedures
Business Management: Time split 10%
- Ensure the targeted level of business results (i.e. income, balance sheet, costs, client satisfaction, and client recruitment) for the jobholder’s own portfolio are maintained
- Review portfolio on a regular basis recommending clients
- Adhere to standards, legal and regulatory, in accordance with the Absa Premier guidelines and Head Office instructions
Risk and Controls: Time split 5%
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise-Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Absa Policies and Policy Standards. Understand and manage risks and risk events (incidents) relevant to the role.
- Higher Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
Regional Manager ( Coast & Mt. Kenya Region)
- Develop and implement business and service strategies to deliver Retail and Business Banking performance and growth targets of a cluster of branches.
- Provide powerful leadership of a number of branches to ensure the delivery of the business plans for the cluster by establishing a high-performance culture amongst the branch management and relationship management team.
- Maintenance of a healthy business environment through strict adherence to operations, compliance policies and guidelines.
Driving Business Performance 40%
- Development and implementation of business strategies to deliver performance and growth targets of the Cluster.
- Interpret overall Retail and Business Banking strategies into implementable plans and communicate to the branches in the cluster.
- Drive cluster performance against key performance standards agreed with Customer Network leadership in areas including
- balance sheet growth,
- sales growth and revenue contribution,
- cost management,
- credit management,
- employee satisfaction,
- customer experience,
- Operational risk and control rigour management
- Define, agree and implement with branch management throughout the cluster the necessary strategies and processes in respect of set performance targets.
- Monitor overall branch sales performance ensuring sales and portfolio growth targets are achieved.
- Review and report to the Customer Network Director leadership the total performance for all branches in the cluster on a regular basis/as may be required and develop short term strategy shifts to ensure delivery of overall performance targets.
- Build and maintain proactive relationships with internal stakeholders including product/proposition and segment heads including Enterprise, Lending, Bancassurance, Mortgages, Liabilities, Channels, Islamic Banking etc to drive performance.
- Gather field feedback and provides insight into all product marketing and distribution opportunities to improve business performance & service.
- Understand the local business drivers and issues that have an impact on branch/cluster performance.
- Have insights on competitor products in the local market and make suggestions on improvements or changes to product teams.
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the cluster and make appropriate recommendations to the Customer Network leadership team e.g., service initiatives, improvement for existing products and processes, opening or closure of branches
- Analyze business related information received through the branch network and provide recommendations for input into short, medium and long term RBB strategy
- Actively contribute to the Customer Network business plans for the expansion of business opportunities in strategic target areas.
People Management and Development 30%
- Ensure effective resource management/planning that reflects current and future business requirements, ensuring that the correct balance of numbers, skills and experience. This includes evaluating requests from branch managers for additional staff, and may reallocate headcount between branches, within overall area headcount budget.
- Involve branch managers and senior relationship managers in developing the annual resource and capacity plans.
- Build and develop a high performing team, through embedding performance management and coaching. Discuss and finalize performance management plans and ratings for the cluster team
- Maximize performance of branch managers, relationship managers and their teams by identifying and developing the training needs, and ensure coaching or delivery of training takes place.
- Drive employee development and engagement within the cluster and branch teams that results in a high performance climate and culture.
- Conduct effective performance management for direct reports
- Monitor and ensure that all Branch Key Performance Indicators are achieved.
- Share knowledge experience and best practice with branch managers, relationship managers, branch teams and the broader business.
- Create an empowering environment for direct reports, encouraging individual ownership and initiative and ensure they do the same for all their staff.
- Initiate HR processes for direct reports when required e.g., disciplinary process, leave management, learning and development, talent identification etc in consultation with HR.
- Acts as escalation point for grievance cases touching on branches in the cluster.
- Motivate staff through appropriate recognition schemes.
- Pursue own development to increase personal effectiveness, acknowledging strengths and areas for development
Customer Service Management 1%
- Understand and articulate aggregated cluster requirements & customer feedback to help enhance over customer experience.
- Ensure high quality, knowledgeable service levels in branches to exceed customer expectations
- Build a motivated, committed and focused Branch team, consistently delivering creative, precise and customer focused service.
- Act as the escalation point for HOT complaints. Visit high net worth or key clients to support the branch managers and relationship managers.
- Ensure branch network delivers excellence service through continuous monitoring of service scores and develop plans for improvement. Discuss and agree plans with direct reports.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to provide high standard of service delivery.
Risk & Control Rigorous Compliance Management 10%
- Ensure the cluster operates in a compliant manner and adheres to relevant company and regulatory requirements to achieve satisfactory grades in local & Group Audits
- Monitor branch operations and control performance to ensure that branch standards in the cluster are met and where required review branch remediation action plans.
- Review incident reports raised from branches and take required actions e.g. escalation, disciplinary action etc.
- Sign off all budgeted branch expenses above branch manager limits.
- Signoff all dormant account and all other refunds above branch manager limit.
- Accountable for other non-branch related expenses such as disturbance allowances, transportation costs etc. responsible for managing costs within budgets for these items.
- Ensure quarterly Regional Manager checks are done by complying with the guideless in the Regional Manager checklist.
Change Management 10%
- Project manage all major organizational changes within the cluster such as organizational structure changes, IT/system changes or process changes
- Cascade strategic changes to cluster teams and ensure that any agreed deliverable is implemented.
- Bachelor`s Degrees and Advanced Diplomas: Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)