Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Healthcare jobs, Kijabe hospital jobs, Occupational Therapy jobs,
Reporting to the Department head, the holder of the position will glorify God by assessing patients with diverse and complex conditions and providing a patient-focused treatment program.
Applicants’ Qualifications, Experience, Competencies and Attributes
- A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- Must be a registered member of KOTA
- Possess a valid practicing license
- Must possess a high degree of confidentiality
- Must be willing to learn and utilize evidence based practice techniques
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Must have high standards of integrity and ethical practice
- Must have the ability to accurately plan work assignments, prioritize tasks and deliver deadlines
- Must be highly proficient in the use of MS office packages
- Must be aligned to the mission and vision of AIC Kijabe hospital.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
Method of Application
If you believe you are the right candidate and can clearly demonstrate your ability to meet the criteria above, please send us your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the title of the job as the subject matter, on or before 20th December 2022.