Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Business Management jobs, Sales & Marketing jobs, Sales Management jobs, Business Development jobs, FMCG jobs, Human Resources jobs, Administration jobs,
Hr & Admin Executive
COMPANY: Amplus International Ltd
POSITION: Hr & Admin Executive
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
We are looking for an HR & Admin Executive to join our team and support the day-to-day activities of our Human Resources department.
HR & Admin Executive responsibilities include processing employee data, updating company policies, employee welfare, assisting in the hiring process and office management. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR & Admin functions. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR & office operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and leave applications
- Maintaining an asset register
- Office management
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Publish and remove job ads
- Schedule job interviews and contact candidates as needed
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by project
- Develop training and onboarding material
- Respond to employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
Requirements and skills
- Work experience as an HR & Admin Executive, HR & Admin Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
B2C Sales Manager
We are looking for a B2C Sales Manager to work with one of our clients in the FMCG manufacturing industry.
Overall Job Purpose
Develop & lead a professional B2C Sales and Marketing function, generating demand that will consistently deliver growth in alignment with overall organization’s strategy.
Formulate and Execute B2C Sales & Marketing Plans to ensure that the Company consistently achieves its growth targets and Profitability projections.
- Design, implement and optimize Sales & Marketing Strategy in line with the overall business goals.
- Build an effective route-to-market strategy within the B to C business category.
- Grow market share by identifying new market opportunities and develop plans to open new markets.
- Monitor and evaluate competitor brands, products, and activities for realignment of strategy where necessary.
- Implement effective Client contracts and agreements for Trade channels ensuring compliance through the sales team.
- Maintain the highest levels of professionalism to ensure customer satisfaction on all customer related matters.
- Assess, manage, and develop Sales & Marketing team capability
- Develop and cultivate a culture of performance and accountability and discipline within the department.
- Lead the delivery of the annual B2C Business Plan.
- Ensure S&M team remains adequately resourced, motivated, and focused.
- Define and set “stretch” but realistic targets.
- Drive collection of receivables within company KPI’s.
- An advanced degree in Business Management or Sales and Marketing related field.
- A professional certification in sales and marketing preferably in CIM.
- A minimum of 8 years leadership experience in Sales Management & Business Development in a highly competitive commercial environment in a Senior Sales management position.
- Experience in an FMCG or similar manufacturing business environment
- Evidence of having successfully developed and lead the implementation of a new route-to-market strategy for existing and completely new products & services
- Demonstrated understanding of commercial markets (particularly for FMCGs) and fresh approaches to drive revenue growth
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate long-term relationships, build diverse networks and leverage on these networks to secure new business.
- Demonstrated knowledge of effective sales skills and behavior, to secure and maintain durable and profitable customer demand.
- Excellent understanding of the impact of decisions and actions on the relevant stakeholders.
- Ability to forge and manage a diverse team, eliciting insights from them for the achievement of the sales strategy
- Creative and naturally curious; comfortable with complexity and find unconventional solutions by thinking out of the box.
- Results oriented; can work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent contract negotiation experience with a high rate of successfully closing deals.
- Communication Skills: Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills for effective communication with staff, customers, and external partners.
- Analytical: Should have the ability to evaluate product/market situations and analyze raw data and information, transforming it into actionable sales strategies and approaches.
- Leadership: Must have a proven and successful ability to lead a group of sales staff towards growth in enhanced sales volumes and enhanced revenue generation, while displaying exceptional leadership skills and confidence.
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship, and interpersonal Skills
- Self-motivated, have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be adaptable to business growth fluctuations, work comfortably and effortlessly in group settings, be a persuasive and charismatic individual, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and work well under the pressure of stringent deadlines.
- Strong leadership skills with ability to influence with integrity
- Energized, positive, passionate, and confident.
- Flexible – Must be willing to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which include evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have a car with a minimum of 1200cc.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position, please submit your current CV and an application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by COB 31st May 2022 quoting the job title as the email subject.
NB: The application/recruitment is free. Only those who qualify for the position will be contacted through www.amplusinternational.com