Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Sales Manager Jobs, AMREF Flying Doctors Jobs
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
- Responsible for the profitable growth of AMREF Flying Doctor’s Air Ambulance subscription products and services.
- Responsible for providing leadership and managing a team of sales personnel to meet AMREF Flying Doctors growth objectives. This includes sales of Maisha andother AFD related products and services whilst meeting customer satisfaction.
- Analysing market segments and working collaboratively with internal partners to effectively develop and implement initiatives to acquire new business
- Identifying product deficiencies as a result of customer interactions and needs analysis and recommending potential product changes/opportunities to the CCO
- Maintaining a high market profile; participating in industry forums to develop relationships with key centres of influence to build and grow business opportunities
- Building and maintaining partnerships to help grow the business
- Coordinating business development activities with key internal business partners
- Coaching sales officers on call planning and effective post call follow-up along with related reports to ensure appropriate prioritization and action on new business opportunities
- Providing and coordinating product and sales training for sales officers and other AFD employees to ensure they act as an effective reference sources for opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Economics, Actuarial Science and BBIT or a related course. Master’s degree and certification/registration to a relevant sales professional body is an added advantage
Preferred Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum 10 years of proven work experience with commercial relationship management and indirect retail business experience in a sales managerial role
- Demonstrate knowledge of the air ambulance and emergency evacuation
- marketplace, medical, insurance products, major customers and competitive positioning
- Expert in sales management leadership skills
- Ability to analyse performance and generate appropriate dashboards and reporting;
- Strong tactical strategic planning and implementation/management skills
- Must be able to effectively articulate his/her view to all levels both within AMREF Flying Doctors and externally in the marketplace at a senior level including industry/customer public speaking forums
- Results oriented with strong data analytics
- Good knowledge of CRM systems and best practices
- Proficiency in Ms Suite
- Ability to travel several times a year across Kenya and Eastern Africa
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong leadership and excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to apply people management skills
- Ability to delight customers
- Ability to apply financial knowledge
- Ability to think strategically and take risks
- Ability to apply data analytics knowledge and experience
- Application of a commercial mind-set
- Application of Emotional intelligence
- Application of change management skills
- Proven ability to lead a team and meet quotas
- Working knowledge of insurance industry/aviation /medical
- Work is performed in an office environment with travel across the regional offices
- AFD has a 24-hour work environment due to nature of its operation
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2020 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details here)
How to apply:
- If you have the passion to contribute to the leading aero-medical and health solutions provider, submit the following to: Vacancies@flydoc.org by 19 August 2020 with a Reference Number: AFD/SU/08-2020 on the subject line of your email. Cover letter specifying how you meet the provided criteria and what you expect to bring to AMREF Flying Doctors (AFD) with an updated CV in PDF.
- AMREF Flying Doctors is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. AFD is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy. Feedback will be given to shortlisted candidates only.
- NOTE: AMREF Flying Doctors does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview