Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
ICT Jobs, Biblia Sacco Society Ltd Jobs
ICT ASSISTANT BICT/01/07/2020
- Biblia Sacco Society Ltd, a medium-sized Sacco with membership from a large number of Christian organizations wishes to fill vacant position of ICT assistant whose duties and qualifications are as below:
- Reporting: The position reports to the ICT Officer
- Software and Hardware maintenance
- Configuration of LAN and WAN
- Backing up database and systems
- Implementation of new systems
- Users administration and support
- Network security implementation
- Helpdesk support
- Preparation and release of ICT Resources, e.g. Laptops
- Keeping ICT Hardware inventory
- Installation of software, e.g. Operating Systems
- Performs any other duties as required.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- KCSE Mean Grade of C
- Diploma in Computer Science, Diploma in Business Information Technology or Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent
- At least one year of experience in a similar role
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills
- Drive for results and achievement
- Commitment to Society’s Vision and Values
- Application letter with a detailed CV indicating 3 referees, one of whom should be a pastor and copies of certificates and testimonials, should be addressed and submitted via email address email@example.com to reach before the close of business on 7th August 2020. Please quote the job code (BICT/01/07/2020) on the email subject and state your current and expected Salary.
- NB: Only short listed candidates will be contacted and invited for interview.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview
Dont Miss The Latest Jobs Advertised Today. CLICK HERE to register for FREE