Free Online Resume Builder
Create an attractive online profile for employers to hire you
Find details here
Business Related Jobs, Management Jobs, System Support Jobs,
Business Development Officer – Carbon
Duties and Responsibilities:
- New Business Development: Identify and develop new strategic partnerships that align with BURN’s carbon strategy. Drive business development through financing partnerships and sales deals. Present and pitch to external parties. When required, represent BURN at conferences and events in Kenya and abroad.
- Partnership Development: Spearhead building strategic global partnerships across the clean cooking sector. Provide close relationship management support, including carrying out regular check-ins with, at times, high-level stakeholders across a diverse range of organizations.
- Expand Carbon Offsetting Footprint: Facilitate growth of BURN’s carbon offsetting projects to new geographies and products by roping in project/business financing from institutional and corporate investors
- Pitch Material Design & Development: Liaison with BURN’s marketing team to design, track and update project and partnership proposals
- Business Intelligence and Lead Generation: Gather critical market information on carbon offsets, including trends, regulations, and competitor activity. Build a strong pipeline of leads that can be tapped into to raise financing or to carry out the strategic sale of credits
- Reporting/Forecasting: Produce regular analytical reports and ad-hoc research papers on key partnerships, business development updates, and market landscapes
Skills And Experience
- 2+ years of Business Development experience: expertise in network building, lead generation, proposal building, partner/client onboarding, and relationship lifecycle management
- Excellent presentation and communication skills: A mastery of stakeholder relationship management and communication, experience in negotiations, ability to network and build relations through online/offline channels, strong written, oral, and visual communication skills
- Self-starter with an emphasis on collaboration: Ability to take ownership and drive initiatives while coordinating with various internal teams to ensure deliverables are executed in line with expectations and within stipulated timelines
- Familiarity with carbon offsetting: basic understanding of carbon methodologies and protocols, global carbon policy, and carbon standards
- Bachelor’s Degree from University
- Fluency in English
- Master’s Degree / MBA
- Language skills in French or German
Assistant Facilities Manager
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
About The Role
BURN is looking for an Assistant Facilities Manager to take leadership in managing facilities in Burn Manufacturing.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Continuously work on maintenance and improvement of buildings schedule and supervise repair works and assist with checking installations for building equipment.
- Ensure that the facility is fully operational with all utilities functioning properly Oversee security of buildings and grounds
- Ensure compliance with Government Regulations. Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards Advising businesses on increasing energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness Overseeing building projects, renovations, or refurbishments
- Oversee Security of the Buildings and company grounds
- Maintain ongoing communication with contractors, clients, and team Overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies, determining and scheduling repairs or renovation projects, and coordinating safety inspections.
- Keep updated with safety and other environmental regulations.
- In charge of project budget ensuring cost-effectiveness, negotiating with outside vendors for supplies, repairs, and other measures.
Skills And Experience
- A hands-on Civil or Mechanical Engineer
- 2-3 years’ experience improving facilities.
- Experience managing facilities in a factory.
- Mu be well-organized, detailed, and customer (internal and external) oriented.
- Strong procurement and negotiation skills
About The Role
Burn is looking for an ERP Officer who will be responsible for the integration and maintenance of ERP applications and software within a company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Handle Microsoft Dynamics Business central system Support
- Assist in the Development of custom improvements and new modules to our ERP
- Assist in optimization of BURN’s ERP system
- Assist in Updating and managing the ERP system to ensure it provides the company with proper business solutions and accurate results.
- Assist in Coordination and managing the organization’s use of master files, roles, user views, data control, reporting, and data integrity.
- Aid in Designing and running monthly/quarterly reports to test that data integrity and accuracy within the system.
- Track and Document the status of all system changes, tests, and upgrades tasks based on the provided SOP and ERP Documentation template designed already.
- Assist in Integration developments and support
- Handle JET reports support to users
- Manage databases and input information, data, and records
- Handle any other task assigned
- Update and maintain ERP Issue Tracker
- Documentation of ERP user manuals
- Documentation of JET Reports user manuals
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents; photocopy, fax, etc. as needed
- Assist in preparing information and research materials; create and maintain PowerPoint presentations
- Take notes and memos during meetings; type documents, drafts, and reports; sort and manage files.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding and experience in the use of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central or NAV release year 2017 and upwards of not less than 3yrs
- Has knowledge of both Functional processes, Administration, and entry-level Development of MS business central
- Understand NAV Project documentation using sure step methodology
- Understand version control in NAV development
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central Certification is an added advantage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.