Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Computer Science jobs, Information Technology jobs, Social science jobs,Education jobs,
System Training Assistant
Posted On: 12th Jan 2022
Deadline: 15th Jan 2022
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
1. Prepare system manuals and user guides in different formats. 2. Implement training programs to teach and guide employees in properly utilizing various computer programs and applications used in the company’s daily operations.
3. Assessing system training needs and the development of training techniques that will help the staff fulfill their job-specific duties 4. Conduct evaluations of the existing training programs to verify their effectiveness and determine if there is a need for modifications. 5. Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g., simulations) 6. Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
7. Gather feedback from trainees after each training session 8. Scheduling training sessions
9. Ensuring that the system documentation and user guide materials are up to date
10. Keeping track of employees training records and maintaining them 11. Handle any other task associated with organizing and scheduling training sessions
12. Upload learning materials on the Learning Management System (LMS) to ensure optimal functionality of the system
13. Maintain accurate LMS records and analyze data to gauge effectiveness of trainings and provide advisory reports to the management 14. Any other duties that may be assigned by the technical training manager
1. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or another related field or Equivalent.
2. Pedagogical experience in delivery and explanation of technical concepts to users with non-technical backgrounds.
3. Has a relevant variety of technical skills that are relevant for LMS management, proficient in MS PowerPoint and graphics design. 4. Has strong interpersonal skills, able to liaise with diverse stakeholders 5. Good organizational and time management skills.
6. A solution-oriented team worker with a keen eye for details 7. Ability to work under minimum supervision
Junior Quality Analyst
- Quality calibration with team members and other support staff and team leads in order to improve call quality.
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Call monitoring and provide trend analysis data & feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Monitor customer care social media and email responses to customers and ways of improving the responses
- Participate in Agent and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Be proactive and answer team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Deliver weekly/monthly coaching feedback to agents- One on one session.
- Conduct and evaluate customer feedback surveys.
- Reporting – Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review (Daily, weekly, Monthly)
- Improve the current Calltronix Net Promoters Score by ensuring a high client satisfaction rate
Desirable Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize workload, meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Capability of problem-solving
- 2- 3 years’ experience working in a contact center
Multichoice Training Facilitator
- Design and develop training programs (outsourced and/or in-house)
- Select appropriate training methods or activities (e.g. simulations, mentoring, on-the-job training, professional development)
- Conduct organization-wide training needs assessment and identifies skills or knowledge gaps that need to be addressed
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and KPIs
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment
- Scheduling training sessions
- Ensuring that the training materials are up to date
- Assist the Head of training to create training support materials
- Handle any other task associated with organizing and scheduling training sessions
- Collecting details from a feedback form and presenting to the head of training and the management team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Have a thorough understanding of the organization’s goals and mission
- Proven work experience as a Training Facilitator or similar role
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate)
- Advanced MS Excel
- Strategic planning, multitasking, and organizational skills
- Articulate written and oral communication skills
- Exemplary pedagogical and instructional skills
- Excellent and in-depth knowledge of the Multichoice contact center products and services
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, or a related
If this sounds like you, send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application Deadline: 15th January 2022