The overall purpose of this job is to undertake comprehensive firewall management, Support Marketing department, Social Medical Marketing, Marketing Video production, offering support to end user departments, troubleshooting, installing and repair both software and hardware for different user departments as required in collaboration with a multidisciplinary team and in alignment with established protocols and the organization’s technology objectives.
- Install and configure computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Assist employees in resolving IT-related problems promptly.
- Provide technical support for software and hardware, including office telephones, mobile phones and support with live events and online classes.
- Creation and Deployment Marketing Videos
- Manage Social medica Marketing
- Test and evaluate new technologies while supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Ensure systems are secured from external threats like hacking, virus attacks, physical damage and ensure restricted access to server rooms.
- Web hosting management and other related activities
- Conduct regular backups and ensure data recovery processes are in place.
- Monitor and maintain computer systems and networks.
- Troubleshoot system and network problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Support administration and upgrades of the overall ICT infrastructure according to organizational needs, technical needs, and best practices.
- Manage the ICT inventory.
- Identify possible risks associated with electronic data in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Provide security awareness briefings to the teams on a regular basis.
- Configure the Local Area Network and ensure Internet connectivity.
- Repair ICT equipment and related accessories.
- Conduct electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Any other duties related to this position allocated by supervisor or any person in authority.
- Bachelor’s degree /Diploma in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related field.
- Any relevant professional certification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1-2 years proven experience in IT support and system administration
- Familiarity with cybersecurity practices and data protection regulations.
- Strong competency in Networking.
- Familiarity with cloud computing.
- Strong Social media Marketing Skills
- Strong communication skills.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to work under intense conditions.
- Strategic decision-making skills.
- Problem solving skills.
Supporting the finance department, accountant, and management team by completing routine clerical and accounting tasks. Preparing budgets, maintaining reports, and completing basic bookkeeping and accounting duties for the company. Receiving Patients and Provide Customer care services on need basis
Assistant Accountant Job Duties:
- Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
- Managing payroll
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information to the finance team
- Assisting with budgets
- Completing bank reconciliations
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing company ledgers
- Provide Customer care on need basis
- Coordinating internal and external audits
- Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
- Verifying bank deposits
- Managing day-to-day transactions
- Recording office expenditures and ensuring these expenses are within the set budget
- Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
- Posting daily receipts
- Preparing annual budgets
- Completing the year-end analysis
- Reporting on debtors and creditors
- Handling accruals and prepayments
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- Sorting financial documents and posting them to the proper accounts
- Reviewing computer reports for accuracy and meticulously tracing errors back to their source
- Resolving errors in financial reports and correcting faulty reporting methods
- High Customer care etiquette
- Competent at Debtor & Creditor Reconciliations including bank reconciliations
- Payroll Experience; Experience in Balance Sheet Account Preparation; Detail Oriented; Organised; Timely; Competent IT Skills; Strong Bookkeeping Skills
- 2 years Prior Experience with Hospital Operations is ultimate advantage
- Good Experience & relationship on Medical Insurance companies
- Competent on Paying & Filing of Company Taxes on Itax
- At least CPA 3, Related Degree is an added advantage
- Excellent Skills With Microsoft Office; (Excel & Word)
Method of Application
If you feel you meet the above mentioned requirements, apply before the close of business on 30th Jan 2024.
Interested candidates should send a copy of updated resume to email@example.com immediately, quoting the job title and Expected Salary as the email subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
NB: All Candidates should have their Professional qualification Documents available for inspection during the interview