Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Human Resources / HR jobs,
Senior Human Resources Officer
The Senior HR Officer is responsible for the primary Human Resource interface with the Centum Real Estate Leadership. The specific purpose of this role is to provide HR support to meet the evolving people management needs of the business.
(NOTE: Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID. Get the details click here)
- Support the business in formulating and implementing value adding HR Functional plans that deliver business results
- Talent Management routines in planning and talent acquisition, performance management, reward management, employee engagement, HR compliance and operations, and Succession Planning
- Provide professional and timely employee relations advice and guidance to managers and colleagues.
- Provide coaching and support as required and be comfortable influencing and challenging where appropriate.
- Implementation of a performance management system with a clear line the business’ strategic objective and ensure that every staff member can clearly understand the link between the individual’s efforts and the business performance as well the measurement of the same.
- Provides day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, employee engagement, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Interpret and provide advice on HR policy and variations across the Business unit, supporting managers in the practical implementation of HR policies, employment legislation and best practice.
- Provide advice and guidance for disciplinary hearings and other types of hearings and where appropriate offer advice and guidance to the panel.
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Contract management: Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions, and transfers where applicable
- Learning & Development: Identifies training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs. Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
- In liaison with the various vendors, ensure timely delivery of HR services in line with the agreed SLAs.
- Ensures that all payroll instructions are prepared, logged, and submitted to the service provider in a timely manner and meet the monthly payroll timelines
- Reward and Benefits Management- including pensions, Medical, GPA/WIBA, Group Life and ensuring timely renewal of the insurance benefits
- HR Reporting- Prepare HR Reports as required e.g. Board Papers
- Records Management:
- Preparing employee documentation including but not limited to employment contracts, offers of employment and letters of reference.
- Ensuring the collection, storage, and management of important relevant Human Resources documentation in both electronic and hard copy format through a clear and concise reference system
- Ensuring that the human resources database consistently and accurately reflects the current staff details and conditions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Holder of a Post graduate diploma in Human Resource.
- Registered and certified member of Institute of Human Resource Management (IHRM) with a valid practising certificate.
- At least Five years and of work experience within the Human Resource function directly in, or closely supporting, executive and /or line operations with HR Generalist experience.