Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Call Center Representative,Call Center Interpreter,Program Assistant,Training jobs,
Training Unit Program Assistant
The Training Unit Program Assistant is responsible for providing support to Staff Trainers in completing administrative tasks necessary for successful training preparation, execution, conclusion and follow up. Tasks include: sending training invitations, identifying training venues, tracking training completion and attendance, keeping accurate training records, sending pre and post training surveys, and assisting with post-training clean-up activities.
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
- Works closely with Staff Trainers to schedule training events and ensures invites are shared as necessary.
- Updates Training Calendar.
- Maintains records of completed trainings and tracks training attendance.
- Works closely with Staff Trainers to maintain updated eligibility lists for all the trainings, and follows up with staff on training completion as needed.
- Supports the unit’s quality assurance activities such as certificate verification.
- Conducts analysis of course data and generates course reports such as: number of participants, duration of course uptake, lessons drawn from analysis, and recommendations for the way forward.
- Reaches out to training participants to generate after-course case studies to determine if participants have been able to apply learning to their work.
- Works with e-Learning Management System and makes recommendations of how the user experience and interface can be improved based on data and evidence.
- Assists Staff Trainers with training wrap-up and closure in reporting and archiving training content.
- Assists with troubleshooting technical difficulties during training sessions.
- Assists in preparing supplies for training sessions.
- Any other duties as assigned by management.
- Five (5) years of paid work experience is required
- One (1) year experience in organizing and supporting training activities is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Experience with an e-Learning Management System preferred.
Education & Certifications:
- High school diploma; or equivalent with five (5) years of paid work experience is required.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Manage large and diverse workload under pressure with competing priorities;
- Maintain the integrity of official records;
- Analyse and solve complex problems and make sound decisions;
- Work with minimal supervision;
- Maintain a high performance standard with attention to detail;
- Work independently and contribute to overall operations of RSC Africa;
- Work well as a team in a multi-cultural environment while maintaining a high level of motivation;
- Actively participate in the implementation of the U.S. Refugee Admissions Program (USRAP).
- Strong English communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment required
- Commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and willingness to support CWS’ Platform on Racial Justice as a CWS employee required.
Call Center Interpreter – Grade 4
This position is responsible for providing interpretation services at the RSC Africa Call Center, and translating written materials into the key languages of our refugee populations.
- Maintains high performance standard based on a thorough knowledge of and adherence to established RSC Africa, CWS/IRP, DOS/PRM, USCIS, and UNHCR policies and procedures regarding current refugee processing eligibility criteria and USRAP processing.
- Maintains a high level of interpretation and translation language skill and ability for both inbound and outbound calls.
- Provide accurate concepts and explanations with no additions or omissions, and according to conventions of established interpretation protocol.
- Process and impart information swiftly, and relay intentions, emotions and tone in your interpretations.
- Provide clear and exact translations of written materials, and interpretations of verbal communication from English to at least one of the following target languages: Somali, Congolese Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda, Kinyabwisha, Dinka, Massalit, Kinyamulenge, Kibembe, Tigrinya.
- Provide interpretations of questions, answers, statements, arguments, explanations and other forms of verbal communication.
- Rendering sight translations of documents and other written materials.
- Imparting thought, purpose, spirit, emotions and tone of speakers from source language into target language.
- Provide feedback and input to Call Center Representatives/ Supervisor on call quality and how to improve time for calls with interpretations.
- Assist the Call Center Specialist with hiring of other minor language contract interpreters for outbound calls.
- Assist Call Center Specialist with the training of CWS RSC Africa contract interpreters on tips and guides for effective call interpretation.
- Completion of daily activity logs and other documentation.
- Performs additional duties and special assignments as needed to facilitate the efficient operation of the Call Center at RSC Africa, and Programs in general.
- Written and verbal knowledge of at least one of the following main RSC Africa processing languages required. (Somali, Congolese Kiswahili, Kinyarwanda, Kinyabwisha, Dinka, Massalit, Kinyamulenge, Kibembe, Tigrinya).
- 1.5 years’ experience as an Interpreter preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate and real time interpretation. Excellent bilingual communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient with use of office equipment.
- Outstanding listening, retention and note-taking skills.
- Proficient enunciation and pronunciation skills, and pleasant, professional voice.
- Proficient understanding of cultural sensitivity, and ability to collaborate with people from diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Demonstrated computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Internet.
Call Center Representative – Grade 4
- Maintains high performance standard based on a thorough knowledge of and adherence to established RSC Africa, CWS/IRP, DOS/PRM, USCIS, and UNHCR policies and procedures regarding current refugee processing eligibility criteria, START database, and file management guidelines.
- Complete all tasks related to refugee outbound and inbound calls as received or assigned by the unit Supervisor, ensuring adherence to USRAP Compliance and Integrity module on what can be shared via phone.
- Ensure all inbound calls are answered, outbound calls are completed and the abandoned or dropped calls are returned ensuring adherence to RSC Standard Operating Procedures.
- Correspond with refugee applicants on phone as required to pass information and respond to inquiries and in line with the USRAP Compliance and Integrity module.
- Develop proficiency in START application and maintain complete and accurate records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system following all telephone communications.
- Navigate START and fileserver resources to research quickly and respond appropriately to each caller’s unique needs.
- Achieve and met the set minimum requirements in relation to number of inbound and outbound calls, call quality, percentage of calls resolved on first attempt among other objectives set for the Call Center.
- Calmly and appropriately respond to safety and protection concerns which callers may raise.
- Obtain refugee applicant information by answering telephone calls, verifying biographic information and fielding inquiries.
- Updates the CRM system per Call Center standard operating procedures.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follows communication response templates and call scripts when handling different inquiries.
- Performs additional duties and special assignments as needed to facilitate the efficient operation of the Call Center at RSC Africa.
- Five (5) years of paid work experience is required.
- 1 year of USRAP case processing experience and/or 4 years of Call Center paid work experience required.
- Second language an advantage; Somali, French, Amharic, Kinyarwanda, Kiswahili or Arabic preferred.
- Working with Interpreters preferred
- Strong written and verbal English skills.
- Demonstrated computer skills, especially Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.