Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Insurance jobs, CIC jobs,
To provide administrative and technical support to the branch, captive and independent intermediaries. To provide general customer service in respect to all lines of business for all CIC subsidiaries.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Check compliance of agents with IRA regulations;
- Confirm compliance of the necessary regulatory business licenses;
- Provide input for the branch reports;
- Coordinate day-to-day branch administrative issues; office cleanliness, and equipment functions for efficiency in the branch;
- Receive, stamp, scan, index, and distribute mail within and outside the Branch;
- Handle phone calls and visitors, as well as resolve customers’ communication through electronic and physical channels;
- Introduce various CIC products to both new and existing clients;
- Handle customer service issues in underwriting and claims;
- Escalate Customer queries to the relevant job role if necessary;
- Maintain professional ambiance within the office premises;
- Promote the organization’s customer service charter;
- Generate quotations in consultation with the Branch Underwriter and Branch Manager;
- Safe Keeping and accountability of security documents i.e. motor insurance certificates, log books, payment receipt vouchers, discharge vouchers, policy documents, revenue stamps, and any other such documents;
- Support all CIC events in the branch territory both for internal events and those involving CIC Stakeholders and /or the general public; and
- Participate in the premium collection and renewal follow-up for the branch.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- COP, Insurance/Business Diploma as an added advantage
- Up to three (3) years’ of relevant experience
Skills and Attributes
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer care skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Computer literate in MS Office and other office applications
- Understanding of the working environment /competitors.
Interested and qualified? Go to CIC Insurance on cic.co.ke to apply