Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
Citi Jobs, IT Jobs
APPS DEV TECH LEAD ANALYST
- Citi’s technology team is growing at lightning speed, and we’re looking for talented technologists to help build the future of global banking. Our teams are creating innovations used across the globe – we’re changing the way people bank and how the world does business. Citi’s technology team supports business operations in 100+ countries, across multiple lines of business spanning both Institutional and retail businesses. The group works to optimize the IT environment by standardizing production platforms, reducing complexity, and introducing innovative solutions that provide new business capabilities, reduce total cost of ownership, and create a competitive advantage for Citi. Join an environment with a laser focus on growth and progress, and take your career to the next level through the power of Citi’s unmatched globality and vast expertise.
- Trade Treasury Services TTS provides transaction and banking services to Citi’s Institutional Clients, and is truly a global organisation, having a presence in over 100 countries. TTS is one of the strongest businesses at Citi, delivering consistent quarter-on-quarter profitability and growth.
- TheApps Dev Tech Lead Analyst will be responsible for delivering a complex book-of-work and ensuring the stability & resilience of technology platform.
- The role will be to join an existing strong development team and play a vital part in the development of customer facing reporting applications using cutting edge technologies.
- The position is based in Kenya and requires managing day-to-day delivery work, ensuring adherence to process and quality, and identifying project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a key.
- An additional 3-4 years working on complex medium to large projects in a fast-paced financial environment.
- The position is based in Warsaw and requires managing day-to-day delivery work, ensuring adherence to process and quality, and identifying project/program delivery risks and works on risk mitigation.
- This role requires good analytical skills in order to filter, prioritize and validate potentially complex material from multiple sources and applies skills and knowledge of the business to develop creative solutions to meet client and business needs.
- The candidate will be required to work with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact, weighing various alternatives and balancing potentially conflicting needs.
- Lead engineering excellence, continuous integration/delivery rollout and adoption.
- Responsible for building and managing relationships with vendors who supply products and services to Citi and ensuring they meet or exceed their contractual obligations.
- The candidate will work with the state of the art and complex applications.
Experience and Skills:
- Core required experience in Java, Java EE, Spring FM, SQL, JDBC, and MongoDB.
- Experience with the following technologies advantageous:
- Experience with the programmatic creation of documents in formats such as PDF and Excel.
- Experience in working on multiple technologies and medium to complex systems, well versed with design standards and framework.
- Experience in defining JSON based RESTful web services over HTTPS.
- Quick learner of new tools and technologies.
- Able to work in distributed teams across multiple time zones.
- Technologies involved – Core Java, Java EE, RESTful Web Services, Spring, XML, JSON, Java Script, CSS, SQL, MSSQL/Oracle/DB2, Tomcat, WebSphere.
- Proficient in using SQL to query relational databases.
- Knowledge of development technology like IDEs, Junit, Cucumber, Jenkins, Teamcity, Bitbucket, uDeploy, Big Data, Cloud, JIRA etc.
- Agile methods and knowledge.
- Fluent English is the must (other European language(s) will be a plus).
- Enthusiastic about building quality software products with world-class people, processes and tools.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Able to work as a strong team player and individual contributor in a distributed team.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Opportunity to work in diverse and inclusive environment.
- Collaboration with a high quality team in a challenging areas of the financial industry and Team support.
- Exposure to a wide range of internal stakeholders as well as to senior management.
- Great place to work.
- Work with new technologies.
- Many different learning opportunities.
- Flexible working environment.
- Attractive conditions of employment and benefits.
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply