Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Intern jobs, Cytonns jobs,
Information Technology Intern
- Design, execution, and review IT policies, plans, and procedures in the company.
- Ensure efficient management of organization IT assets and operations compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Recommend acquisition of the latest software and IT infrastructure to facilitate the upgrade of the organization’s internal and external customer interfaces for reliable service delivery
- Responsible for implementation, maintenance, and repair of the company’s network infrastructure and information system.
- Responsible for Software maintenance and hardware repair.
- Provide end-user support.
- Responsible for Server management, data, and active directory management.
- Responsible for the installation, operation, and maintenance of computer systems and other technologies, such as communication systems.
- Configuring networking hardware and computer software
- Setting up network peripherals such as printers, switches or routers
- Scheduling and executing Preventive Maintenance of the Network Infrastructure
- Source, configure, and maintain computers (both Mac and PC); performing diagnosis and troubleshooting
- Work at a help desk, answering calls and e-mails regarding the computer network or communication systems.
- Responsible for writing reports, tracking inventory, evaluating new technologies, and negotiating contracts.
- Ensure timely preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports in accordance with the organization’s policies.
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver projects and IT services.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP networking, IP routing, and core technologies such as IP, TCP, Eigrp, and Switching.
- Basic experience with configuration and management of network monitoring tools.
- Must be time flexible
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
User Interface/User Experience Design Intern
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Work with the UI and Service Designers to optimize products and services for a range of client touch points
- Conduct user research and usability testing to ensure all designs meet client and user requirements
- Analyze all research and feedback to gain user insight – and incorporate this feedback into new designs
- Assist in the production of wireframes, prototypes, concept sketches, interaction designs and user flows using key tools such as XD, Sketch, Balsamiq, and InVision
- Help to create clean and simple user-centered designs
- Work with developers and designers to build user-friendly web and mobile apps
- Develop a design standard and maintain design consistency and coherence across all Cytonn and customer products.
- At least C- in KCSE or Equivalent. Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Design or related training is an added advantage
- Ability to accurately complete detail-oriented work both independently and with others
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with design and research tools (Good working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, UXPin, Sketch, Balsamiq, and InVision)
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and practices
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- Good working knowledge of HTML and CSS is an added advantage
- Portfolio of design projects
- Passion for entering the world of User Interface and User Experience design of web and mobile applications
- Covid-19 vaccination certificate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cytonn Investments on careers.cytonn.com to apply.