Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Engineering Jobs, Programing Jobs, Technology Related Jobs,
- Ability to work with business software users.
- Ability to communicate with users of varied skill levels to create requirements documents.
- Able to communicate effectively with non-technical staff and with members of interdisciplinary teams.
- Flexible and adaptable in regards to learning and understanding new technologies.
Duties and responsibilities
- As software a developer:
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications and in accordance with up-to-date secure coding techniques
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Integrate software components and third-party programs as assigned during software product development
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
Additional information security responsibilities in adherence to ISO 27001 or PCI DSS compliance, or both, the software developer will:
- Establishing, documenting and distributing security incident response and escalation procedures
- Server-side monitoring by keeping track of performance, load, scaling and security issues.
- Participate in Data Integrated Limited vulnerability management program by applying upgrades and security patches in line with software development policy and procedures.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer within cloud computing applications
- Experience in Microservices or RESTful APIs
- Ability to develop software in Java and C.
- Experience with test driven development
- Skilled in creating, designing, building and administering Linux servers in a cloud-based system.
- Familiarity with Amazon Web services (AWS), Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure
- Strong in web application security
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Cloud security and/or system security certification such as Amazon Web services certifications
- BSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field
- 2 – 3 years of hands-on development experience in Java and related technologies
Embedded Hardware Engineer
- Experience working with low power embedded devices and memory management
- Flashing firmware on microcontrollers
- Analog and digital circuit design and production
- Hardware/firmware debugging & troubleshooting
Duties and responsibilities
- Development of new hardware/embedded system solutions in form of PCBs(Printed Circuit Boards)
- Integration and validation of new product design
- Debug and resolve faults for new or existing PCB solutions
- Write and configure firmware for custom embedded system devices
- Sourcing and procurement of electronic components and hardware parts for various project implementations
- Analyze product and component data sheets
- Assess third party and open source software and hardware tools to suit project requirements
- Prepare project documentation as required
- Provide Manufacturing and post production support
- Offer training and technical support to clients after system implementation
- Liaising with various teams and stakeholders during different project phases to ensure timely and efficient rollout
- Programming GPS systems and IoT devices
- Familiarity in C/C++/Python programming
- Microprocessor/Microcontroller Board bring up skills
- PCB design in Eagle/Proteus/KiCad/Altium Designer or any other tool
- CAD design and 3-D printing
- Networking skills or certification will be an added advantage (Cisco/Mikrotik/Huawei networking devices)
- Familiarity with communication protocols like UART, SPI, I2C, USB will be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Linux Systems
- Open Minded and fast learner
- Team-player with effective communication and leadership skills