Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Technical jobs, Engineering jobs, Industrial Chemistry jobs,
Field Service Technician
Key Roles and Responsibilities: –
- Troubleshooting, testing, repairing, and servicing technical equipment.
- Providing service and customer support during field visit.
- Managing on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and testing.
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions.
- Operating vehicles and machinery in a safe manner.
- Following company procedures and protocols.
- Cooperating with technical teams and sharing information across the organisation.
- Building positive relationships with customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidates will have the following qualifications and abilities and those who do not meet the criteria need not apply:
- Must have a Diploma in either Electrical, mechanical or Water Engineering or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Possess high personal and professional integrity.
- Excellent analytics, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Diligent and proactive in approach to work.
- Experience working in a similar position for at least three (3) years and being conversant with field service operations.
- T3 qualification with a solar installation experience is an added advantage.
- Skills in plumbing is an added advantage.
- Capable of effectively managing field teams at site.
- Basic ICT competency including MS Office Suite (Excel, Word).
Chemical Sales Engineer
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The principal job tasks shall be:-
- Designing and selling complete range of water and wastewater treatment chemicals solutions to customers and prospects.
- Develop and maintain close working relationships with key customers/consultants.
- Prepare tenders, sales quotations, and expressions of interest for water and waste water treatment chemicals.
- Carrying out technical service visits and provide technical support as required within the region.
- Evaluate and develop new technology, products, and innovative solutions.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Upper Second Class Degree in Chemical Engineering/ Industrial Chemistry from a recognised institution.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in design, selling and servicing of water treatment and wastewater chemicals and solutions.
- Proven sales track record and desire to succeed in a sales environment.
- Excellent presentation, written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to develop and manage professional networks with prospects and clients.
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office packages.
- Project management skills including ability to organize, schedule, prioritize and multi-task in a dynamic environment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants should send their applications and latest CV to email@example.com with Field Service Technician as the subject by close of business Friday, 14 October, 2022.Interested and qualified? Go to Davis & Shirtliff Group on www.davisandshirtliff.com to apply