Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Deloitte jobs, Data Management jobs, Statistics jobs,
The Data Manager will work under the direct supervision of the Monitoring & Evaluation Manager. He/she will coordinate the implementation of data management processes in Deloitte’s Mastercard Foundation Saving Lives and Livelihood (SLL) funded Programme. He/she will perform SLL performance presentations, coordinating and generating all data management requests.
- Support the preparation and submission to Africa CDC progress report(s) and a final report in accordance with the provisions set out in the contract.
- Review the monthly progress narrative reports submitted by SLL Implementing Partners as per agreed standardized template and process flow.
- Highlight key achievements per SLL Implementing Partner based on agreed performance objectives and deliverables of the reporting period for each Africa member state.
- Review narrative reports based on agreed monthly expectations and deliverables per SLL Implementing Partner and provide a summarized perspective to the stakeholders.
- Address comments from reviews on the final report to be shared with Africa CDC and Mastercard Foundation for onward issuance to the respective Africa member state.
- Pull SLL programme performance data from SLL District Health Information System platform (DHIS2) on selected KPIs per SLL partner, per country and region to update the project performance dashboard on a monthly basis.
- Using advance excel and other digital data visualization softwares (such as Power BI and Tableau), develop a robust performance dashboard for the Mastercard Foundation team that will visualize the SLL Programme performance at a glance.
- Support in developing data quality assessment / audit (DQA) tools to facilitate DQA activities.
- Share the DQA findings and recommendations to respective SLL Implementing Partners and Africa CDC for the systems assessment and data verification protocol.
- Communicate the DQA corrective action plans with the SLL Implementing Partners and Africa CDC from the systems assessment and data verification protocol.
- Support in tracking the implementation to completion of DQA improvement plans and corrective action plans.
- Support in the development of the evaluation approach including designing digital data collection tools in ODK platforms.
- Support in developing program evaluation data collection tools and instruments including evaluability assessment tool, questionnaires, key informant interview schedules and FGDs among others.
- Provide programmatic and technical input into the design and implementation of the evaluation, as well as the interpretation of evaluation findings.
- Support the development of a comprehensive evaluation design report or inception report using the insights gained from evaluability assessment and inputs from the technical evaluation reference group (ERG).
- Support the provision of a complete performance account of all relevant aspects of the implementation of SLL activities for the period covered.
- Provide technical guidance in designing, development and use of data capture tools to meet the Africa CDC program requirements.
- Perform needs assessment and work with information systems personnel at project and implementing partner level to determine feasibility of development of new databases and enhancements or modifications to existing databases.
- Conduct routine data quality assessments on program databases and provide ongoing support to data management officers to do the same routinely at different SLL implementation levels.
- Supervise, mentor and capacity build a team of Data Management Officers.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Data Analytics, Data Visualization, Data Management, Mathematics, Statistics or a related field with at least 5 years’ experience in Data management for a large scale multi – country donor funded programme. Master’s Degree in the above field will be an added advantage.
- Strong hands-on experience in managing and conducting Data Quality Audits/Assessments (DQAs) including data verification and implementation of DQA improvement plans and corrective actions.
- Strong ability to review program narrative reports with good technical acumen in generation of synthesized summarized report.
- Demonstrated experience with National Health Management Information Systems such as DHIS2.
- Good experience in developing performance dashboards using rapid applications like excel, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI.
- Experience working in Saving Lives and Livelihood (SLL) programs/projects including COVID – 19 response initiatives will be an added advantage.
- Willingness to travel across African Countries.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Effective interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Good mentorship and coaching ability with desire to develop self and others.
- Adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease.
- Sound problem solving ability.
- Expert in field with sound industry and business knowledge.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Proven ability to manage and execute projects.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Sound business acumen.
- Negotiation skills.
- Focus on quality and risk.