Workplace of the Future
Post Covid 19 Are You Ready?
Free Live Workshop Register here
First Community Bank Jobs, Business Development Officer Jobs
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER – FCB TAKAFUL INSURAN
- Bank and Individuals business acquisition from bank and non bank clients, and ensure successful conclusion of underwriting and claims processing through comprehensive prospecting
- To manage the Bank/individuals portfolio through provision of effective servicing and retention for securing additional business opportunities with them
- To promote a positive image of FCB Takaful Brokers through service protocols to policyholders, members of the public and other stakeholders by showing respect, courtesy and professionalism to all internal and external customers.
- Active participation in Underwriting and claims, in order for the Brokerage to meet reasonable targets
- Work hand in hand with the RMs and CSRS to optimize on brokerage growth.
2. Key responsibilities:
- Creating general awareness on Takaful Principles and Products to the targeted market, as well as within First Community Bank(Financing Department)
- Maintaining an extensive, retentive active network of corporate clients/prospects
- Develop dynamic working relationship with the Takaful team, offering advice to assist in achieving their underwriting portfolio and their marketing goals
- Undertake comprehensive research on new and niche markets to enable the brokerage gain a competitive advantage in the market
- Monitor performance, new business and renewals to ensure increased business through retention.
- Orientation on FCB product knowledge for new business executives
- Ensuring policy owner service standards are met in primary areas namely, client identification, acquisition and growth e.g. identifying target and penetrating niche markets through existing bank customers and non-direct clients.
- Following up on feedback from sourced clients, bank executives, and direct clients on product issues and developing and implementing action plans to address expressed or ideal needs and concerns.
- Maintaining an updated data-bank of target/prospective customer’s; new businesses and business enquiries:
- Building a good network in Insurance within the Banking industry and maintaining a strong presence in the designated branch through efficient co-ordination of the branch market outreach activities.
- Provide guidance to FCB team and other bank staff on the efficient in underwriting and claims.
- Safeguarding confidential and positive matters of the company both at the branch level and corporate level.
- Preparing and transmitting to the principal officer weekly and monthly reports on all the underwriting business done and update on claims processing.
(NOTE:Are you feeling stuck in your career? Get FREE career and professional consultation, coaching and mentoring.Join us for the FREE Professional Development Training.We have limited space. Book your spot here.)
- Minimum Diploma in Insurance, a degree is preferred
- Certificate of Proficiency in Insurance a Must.
- Over 1 Year of experience in insurance Industry
- Good working knowledge of MS-Office suite
- Experience in Insurance products preferably Insurance Co-operate Business
3.2 Competencies & Attributes:
- Personality: A go-getter, enthusiastic, results oriented with excellent communication and social skills. A forward planner with clear focus, ardent team player, mature, reliable, hard working and able to work without supervision.
- Sound knowledge of the FCB Takaful products and services;
- Understand the Insurance Act and general laws relating to Insurance;
- Demonstrate a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality when dealing with internal &external customers.
- Have good PR/interpersonal skills, have outstanding communication and reporting skills, problem analysis and listening ability.
- Aggressive personality with positive attitude to sales and customer service
- Pleasant and warm personality with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to cope with flexible tasks; and inspire the sales executives and other bank staff.
- Confident and enthusiastic
- Honest with impeccable integrity (high ethical standards). Good working knowledge of MS-Office suite
- Supervisory ability: Responsibility and ability to grow, support and develop talent within the FCB Takaful Customer Service team.
- Computer skills: Must be adept in use of Ms Word, Excel, and Access, power-point, Internet and email
HOW TO APPLY:
- If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job Title on the email subject to email@example.com before 30th July 2020.
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview