Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs
5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free
Find details here
Administrative Jobs, Humanitarian Jobs, Managerial Jobs,
Administrative Officer, Nairobi Hub Office
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above vacant position in the Food Hunger International, Nairobi Hub Office Kenya:
- Ensuring implementation of Human Resource policies;
- Ensuring timely management of Program timesheets;
- Participating in recruitment, promotions and employee relations activities;
- Facilitating trainings (Continuous Professional Education etc.);
- Participating in disciplinary matters;
- Working with relevant section. heads in advertising, short listing, interviewing, placement and induction;
- Assisting in preparing required HRH reports/budgets on a monthly/quarterly/annually as per USAID guidelines;
- Ensure HR expenditure are in line with current budgets allocated to all counties including making reports shared to USAID;
- Participate in compiling and updating all staff current data to reflect new changes including change of titles, transfers, exits and joiners.
- Share quarterly reports on staff data using current MFL codes and assist to ensure the same is reflect in our payroll,
- Responding to all issues relating to leave computation in ERP & hard copies and proper filling Management;
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
- A minimum of a degree in a relevant field such as business management, social sciences, Administration, agriculture, development studies etc from a recognized university.
- At least 2 years’ experience of providing support to an NGO team of professional staff, where a considerable amount of analytical skills are called for.
- Understanding of and / or experience in budget management
- Independent and able to work with minimal guidance and instruction.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent Computer skills – Microsoft Office
How to Apply;
Applications will be accepted up to the 27th September 2022. Interested applicants should submit: (a) a confidential cover letter; (b) detailed CV with names and addresses of 3 referees, including e-mail addresses; and (c) a statement illustrating their suitability against each of the listed qualifications/competencies/abilities, and skills.
Humanitarian and Emergency Affairs Officer, Isiolo, Kenya.
- Work alongside the Emergency Programs in managing and coordinating disaster responses and ensuring high quality programming.
- Remain in ongoing communication with key Regional and National Office counterparts on early warning issues.
- Ensure adequate coordination between all stakeholders and the field in the context of a disaster response.
- Serve as a primary point of contact on disasters for all stakeholders, including (but not limited to): Donor Engagement, Media, Advocacy, all IPG.
- Evaluate field needs and recommend commitments from the strategic reserves and other response funds accordingly.
- Participate in relevant Inter Action and other working group meetings, as delegated/determined by the relevant team Leader.
- Provide support to the field, including technical review and finalization of response strategies, plans and budgets.
- Build and maintain relationships with our partners to enhance their understanding of WV’s strategy for engagement with the Bureau of Humanitarian Assistance (BHA) and Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (BPRM).
- Contribute, as necessary, to the development of new public, private, and bilateral grant proposals.
- Participate in the development, dissemination and promotion of WVUS IPG/HEA program strategies, standards and tools.
- Manage Program Managers working in the same region, providing strategic support and escalating challenges as needed.
- University level education in business, development studies, social sciences or any other relevant academic qualification.
- Good interpersonal skills and a proven team player. Self-driven and results orientated in challenging rural working environments.
- Experience in training at field/community level and excellent reporting skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should send an application letter and detailed CV to
The Human Resource Director, Food Hunger Kenya, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th September 2022.