Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
ICT jobs, Managerial jobs, Tala jobs,
Senior Product Manager
Lead product strategy and execution for growth, across Kenya, Mexico and Philippines. As a key member of the product team, you will be responsible for defining, innovating, delivering, and improving new and existing channels to drive user acquisition within CAC guardrails for Tala’s lending business. You will collaborate closely with a cross-functional global team to achieve exceptional business results while delivering on Tala’s vision of financial agency for all.
What you’ll do
- Develop and influence the loan product strategy and product roadmap
- Build business cases and drive outcome-oriented product prioritization decisions
- Deliver clear and compelling product specs, partnering closely with engineering to ship high-quality experiences
- Own success metrics and deliver positive results for signup, conversion, and CAC
- Drive feature experimentation (A/B and multivariate tests) along with data-driven decision-making (funnel analysis, user segmentation, etc.) to increase referrals signups.
- Influence key global stakeholders to determine product needs and requirements and develop a cohesive product strategy to meet key business goals
- Leverage quantitative and qualitative insights coupled with a deep understanding of both consumer behavior and the financial services ecosystem to drive outsized impact and ROI
- Drive go to market planning of new products and features, and own outcomes and success metrics
(NOTE:2023 UN Jobs - Ongoing Recruitment. Get More Details Here.)
- 5-7+ years experience in software Product Management, with a track record of success in driving new user acquisition growth for consumer mobile apps
- Demonstrated ability to ship product features and optimize acquisition channels (referrals, affiliates, organic web) and deliver meaningful business results
- Capable consumer of modern analytics tools with strong data fluency
- Strong understanding of modern development practices and planning processes
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with distributed teams
- Strong leadership presence with the ability to vision set and organize teams
Our vision is to build a new financial ecosystem where everyone can participate on equal footing and access the tools they need to be financially healthy. We strongly believe that inclusion fosters innovation and we’re proud to have a diverse global team that represents a multitude of backgrounds, cultures, and experience. We hire talented people regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.