Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Finance jobs, Accounting jobs, Audit jobs,
REPORTS TO Senior Program Manager
DIRECT SUPERVISEES None
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
RELATIONSHIPS All departments to ensure seamless flow of HFH programme and operations processes
Reporting to the Senior Program Manager, MEAL Officer will adapt and implement MEAL guidelines and tools in HFHK and provides support with organizational MEAL and related standards. The purpose of the position is to support the improvement of program and project efficiency and effectiveness, decision making and learning during the project life cycle through Monitoring, Evaluation, Accountability and Learning. In carrying out his/her work, the MEAL Officer interacts with other technical Officers in HFHK, Africa Hub, HFHI global, partner organizations and communities across Kenya that HFHK serves.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, especially in the social sciences, development studies social work, or any other relevant discipline.
- Specialization and/or professional certification in monitoring and evaluation.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Negotiation and influence skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, research and report writing skills as well as excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Independent, self–starter and creative
- Ability to work under minimum or no supervision
- Must be a team player and ready to work in and contribute to team building environment
- Team builder, appreciates cultural diversity and inclusion, safeguarding/ protection issues etc
- Computer literate with good presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in monitoring and evaluation, accountability, learning, research and evaluation methodologies, standards, and practices (preferably in relation to human / social development or housing and human settlement).
- Understanding of contemporary trends and innovations in MEAL.
- Demonstrated experience with qualitative and quantitative data analysis and statistics.
- Familiarity with statistical packages, qualitative data analysis software and IT applications to support MEAL and knowledge management
- Project management experience required
- Ability to work long and odd hours, including weekends
- High levels of integrity
To apply, download the full job description above and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and position applied for in the subject line.
The closing date for receiving applications is no later than close of business on Friday 10th December 2021.
Please do not send certificates at this stage.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
HFH Kenya is an equal opportunities employer and will never ask for funds as part of the recruitment process.