Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Human Resources jobs, Business Administration jobs, Psychology jobs,
Junior Human Resource Assistant
Core Functions / Responsibilities:
In particular he/she will:
- Provide clerical assistance for the smooth running of the Human Resources processes and activities in the office.
- Provide general assistance in recruitment processes including but not limited to circulation of vacancy announcements, interview arrangements, preparation of materials necessary for the interviews and technical test, support with reference checks, sending out messages to candidates, etc.
- Perform assigned role(s) in PRISM HR, paying special attention to data consistency and accuracy; input and maintain data based on approvals and supporting documentation; generate reports, contract extensions, personnel actions and other related documentation.
- Maintain orderly personnel files of staff, instructions, bulletins and other documents in the Human Resources Unit (electronic and/or hard copies).
- Assist in the retrieval, drafting and formatting of reports, letters, notes and other Human Resources-related correspondence as directed.
- Support the organization of meetings, training activities and other Human Resources events by carrying out logistical activities such as arrangement of meeting facilities, equipment, materials, preparation of correspondence and drafting and assembling of documents.
- Provide general HR/Admin support to RO TeamPerform other related duties as assigned.
(NOTE: 3 Simple, Easy to do tips to make you NEGOTIATE a 6 Figure Salary like a PRO (backed by case studies and research). Get More Details Here.)
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology or related field with one year of relevant professional experience; or,
- High School diploma with three years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail, Outlook; previous experience in SAP is a distinct advantage;
- Attention to detail, ability to organize paperwork in a methodical way;
- Discreet, details and clients-oriented, patient and willingness to learn new things; and,
- Prior work experience with international humanitarian organizations, non-government or government institutions/organizations in a multi-cultural setting is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Organizing skills
Required: Fluency in English and Kiswahili is required. Working knowledge of French or any other UN Official language is advantageous.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should submit CV and a cover letter indicating the Position Title and Vacancy Number with three professional referees (supervisors), and their contacts (both email and telephone) to International Organization for Migration (IOM), RO Human Resources Department, via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org