Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Human Resources jobs,
Learning & Development Lead
- Set up the learning and development function for the organization
- Responsible for the effective delivery of the overall Learning and Development strategy.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Driving and facilitating the development and implementation of an L&D plan for Jambojet to ensure smooth execution with effective outcomes; providing thought leadership around program design and delivery
- Lead the development and continuous improvement of a comprehensive learning and development strategy ensuring strategic alignment with the organization goals
- Create and maintain processes to monitor the health and effectiveness of L & D interactions and the return on investment for the Organization.
- Support the identification of learning and development needs within the organization through job analysis, Performance and Development Review and regular consultation with the line managers.
- Develop and implement an effective induction and onboarding program for new hires
- Establish and maintain a culture of learning in Jambojet
- Development of learning calendar for Jambojet and maintaining a learning catalogue, managing relationships with approved service providers and coordination of Learning and Development services throughout the organization.
- Advise key experts in use of training methodologies and adult learning principles
- Participate in the development of a competency framework for the organization
- Assisting the business to diagnose specific capability, competence and skills gaps and enable the design and delivery of learning and development solutions to closethem.
- Bachelors Degree from a recognised university in Organizational Design, Organizational Psychology, or Business Administration (BA) with a specialization in HR, or any other relevant degree.
- Recognized professional membership with IHRM or any other reputable organization.
- Demonstrated experience in skill and competency mapping and data management
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Learning and Development, Organizational Development or a similar job function.
- CPTD certification or similar certification desired
- Previous experience managing L&D in the aviation industry is desirable
- Strong Commercial Orientation
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Project Management skills.
- Previous experience in delivering learning and development initiatives
- Proven ability to negotiate and work within a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent people management skills, proven negotiation and leadership capability.
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: using the position as subject of email