Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree
Working with NGOs, the UN & International Organisation
Find details here
Jamii Telecommunications Limited Jobs, Customer Experience Executive Jobs
Customer Experience Executive
- We are seeking to recruit a Customer Experience Executive to provide a point of communication and contact with customers to address concerns and complaints and review the customers’ comments regarding their experience while reviewing all customer information in company databases to ensure that it is up to date
CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Respond to customer inquiries and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry and maintain a good relationship with the customer.
- Calm dissatisfied customers resolve complaints and report both the complaint and solution to the Team Leader / Customer Service Manager.
- Inform customers of all additional defects found on their accounts / links, or other work required, and gain express authority for such work, prior to commencement.
- Collate required information by conducting proactive discussions with customers to identify and prevent potential problems.
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Process orders, forms and applications
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Answer calls and route to appropriate resource where necessary and complete call logs and reports.
- Inform customers of all related issues on their accounts or connections, which have will affect their satisfaction with the services offered such as any authorizations required, service upgrades, utilization (over utilization), expected outages or service fluctuations etc.
- Contact customers on any issues identified as concerns from JTL such as overdue accounts, compromised networks etc.
- Follow up with internal departments to ensure that all agreed transactions with customers are settled appropriately.
- Any other responsibilities as may be assigned to you from time to time.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE EXECUTIVE ROLE
- Minimum Diploma in Marketing, Communication, Public Relations, IT/ Telecommunications or Business-related field.
- Prior experience working at a Contact Centre is highly desirable..
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Location: Nairobi
- Department: Contact Center
- Job Type: Contract
- Posted on May 29th, 2020
- Expires on June 5th, 2020
(NOTE:Average minimum salary 200K working as a Project Manager, Monitoring and Evaluation Officer, Consultant, Financial Advisor, Technical adviso. Massive 2021 recruitment conducted by Government, Counties, NGOs, UN, UNDP, World Bank, international development community, UNESCO, WHO, USAID.Get the details click here)
How To Apply
- Click Here to Apply
How to Apply for a Job by Email in 2020 and Get The Job Interview