Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
Administration jobs, Business Management jobs, Jubilee jobs,
Intern – Administration
Main Purpose of the Job (Job Summary)
The role holder will be responsible for ensuring excellent service delivery to our customers at the main reception and the switchboard.
- Provide professional and competent telephone operator service internally and externally on all aspects of telecommunications to and from the switchboard.
- Addressing customer queries and providing an overall welcoming environment.
- Prepare a daily call log of all incoming calls with customer details.
- Prepare daily reports of customers attended to at the main reception.
- Provide professional first-class customer focused reception services in a helpful and courteous manner.
- Maintain office compliance procedures by following safety processes in relation to access of visitors to offices, through the reception desk
- Undertake any other relevant tasks as directed by the Administrative Officer.
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Exhibit confidence, positive attitude, and proactive work ethic
- The ability to manage priorities without loss of composure
- The ability to maintain absolute discretion
- Ability to professionally interact with colleagues, clients, and associates
- Academic Qualifications
- Degree in Communication, Customer Experience, or any other related field. (
- Communication skills. The ability to communicate clearly is essential
- Customer-service skills. Courteous and professional
- Interpersonal skills. Good people skills.
- Recently graduated student or awaiting graduation.
Method of Application
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 18th August 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted