Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Marketing jobs, Business Development jobs, Statistics jobs, Actuarial Science jobs, Commerce jobs,
Job Ref. No. JLIL075
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
The role holder will be responsible for overseeing day-to-day marketing activities for the marketing team.
- Develop, plan, and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Produce creative content for all marketing collateral and assist in the editorial section.
- Assist with the setup, facilitation, and execution of internal and external events.
- Conduct market research to better understand the marketing needs of the organisation, and its target audience.
- Support marketing team in organizing various projects.
- Monitor ongoing campaign spent against the budget while keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities.
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Work with in-house and agency designers to produce marketing materials within brand guidelines.
- Organize photoshoots and handle photography needs during events and activities.
- Receive and distribute branded merchandise to respective teams as per the approved plan.
- Involve key stakeholders at each stage of campaigns, and report results once completed.
- Source for advertising sponsorship opportunities as appropriate to the products.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Market intelligence and business development skills
- Business planning and implementation
- Ability to multi-task
- Industry research to identify trendsetter ideas
- Good photography skills
- Basic Design Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or any other related field.
- Qualification/progress in professional qualification – Marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
Job Ref. No. JLIL074
The role holder will execute the company’s Investment Strategy in consultation with the Investment Committee and deliver superior investment returns on client portfolio. The role holder will also assist with product conception, development and implementation. He/she will manage a team and coordinate with other departmental heads for smooth functioning of the organization and will serve as a Relationship Manager for the company’s clients.
- Develop and oversee the economic and investment research and report to the CEO.
- Responsible for developing portfolios and delivering investment returns exceeding pre-set benchmarks.
- Manage a team of investment professionals and research analysts.
- Ensure timely and coordinated implementation of Investment Committee decisions.
- Regularly monitor portfolios under management and recommend any rebalancing strategies to bring them in line
- with both agreed investment committee strategies and current client circumstances.
- Report in accordance with the CFA Institute GIPS Performance Reporting Standards
- Uphold and follow the CFA Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- Ensure investment decisions are backed by high quality and appropriate research and analysis; both internally and externally.
Business Development Duties
- Manage existing client relationships to retain and grow business from company’s clients.
- Support the Business Development team in presentations to potential clients.
- Leverage existing business relationships of the Group to grow company client base.
Reporting & Relationship Management
- Responsible for periodic reporting to clients while incorporating economic and market overviews, portfolio valuation, performance, and strategy for the following quarter.
- Coordinate with other Departmental Heads to ensure timely and accurate reporting to regulators (CMA/ RBas per the regulations.
- Making presentations to Client Investment Committees/ Trustees/ Fund secretaries.
- Preparing strategy papers, investment recommendations and reports to the Board, CEO, and Investment Committee.
- Actively manage relationships with brokers and other market participants.
- Oversee the maintenance of client files for all correspondences, reports, and minutes of Client meetings
- Ensure all documentations regarding relationship with clients in terms of investment management agreement, and investment policy statement are complete and up to date
- Liaise with Operations to ensure that management fees are paid promptly.
- Market Awareness
- Customer Focus
- Continuous Innovation
- Ownership & Commitment
- Team Spirit
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial Science/Commerce or any other related field.
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- CFA charter holder or equivalent.
- A minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in managing investments.
- Track record of delivering superior investment returns
- Experience in managing funds on a local and/or regional basis will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are qualified and seeking an exciting new challenge, please apply via Recruitment@jubileekenya.com quoting the Job Reference Number and Position by 15th July 2022. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.