Get a job with the UN, NGOs & International Organisations
Good Salary and career progression
Find details here
Human Resource Management jobs, Administration jobs, Government jobs, KEMRI jobs,
Assistant Human Resource Officer (Talent Management)
This role is responsible for the provision of efficient and effective human resource management support services to departments within approved HR policies and procedures. Supporting recruitment, performance, and learning and development.
- Implementation of recruitment cycle from job description and specification review, shortlisting, interviewing, referencing and processing of offer letters and feedback to candidates as per the SOPs.
- Onboarding of new staff on document verification, accommodation and relocation by liaising with procurement departments and the front office.
- Orientation of new staff on familiarization of departments and the Programme.
- Ensuring the Induction of new employees in the various departments by processes through the administration of activities;
- Ensure new staff undergo Health and Safety training prior to reporting to their departments.
- Ensure new employees are placed on probation performance management and confirmation post the probation period.
- Ensure staff on short term contracts are placed on a performance cycle and completed at the tail end of their contract. evaluations are undertaken as scheduled and provide support as required;
- Provide support to staff and managers on performance management matters
- Providing support to the Human Resource Officer and Senior Human Resource Manager to initiate appropriate performance management reward mechanisms;
- Processing of the training award letters for approved Continuous Professional Development Plan for staff.
- Tracking and updating the Continuous Professional Development Plan for the programme
- Follow up post trainings of all CPD reports post training and updating the training tracker.
- Tracking and updating the talent management functions for review by the HRO and SHRM.
- Liaise with Human Resource Officer in identifying learning and development requirements and ensure training adhere to guidelines;
- Provide support in facilitation of training as required;
- Provide support in the preparation of HR weekly and monthly reports;
- Provide support in Human Resource Policy formulation process and facilitate implementation.
(NOTE: Get a 6 Figure Salary Even Without a Degree or Masters working with NGOs and the UN. Get More Details Here.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field
- Member of IHRM
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant experience in Human Resources administration activities in a busy multi-cultural environment.
- Knowledge in talent management areas of recruitment, performance and Learning and Development.
- Knowledge in HRMIS
How To Apply For a Job By Email
- Demonstrate high levels of integrity and confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Organizational, planning and administrative skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Teamwork with the ability to work diverse teams.