Are you still using the OLD and OUTDATED CV format?
CV Format UPDATES for the year 2022 REVEALED
Find details here
NGO Jobs, Field Officers, Nursing Jobs,
Senior Biostatistician (Data Manager), J/G KMR 5 ( 1 position)
Job Description The Data manager will report to the study Coordinator and will carry out data management for the study. The Data Manager will supervise Data Analysts, Data Specialist and Data Clerks working for the study. The study will include sites at several hospitals and clinics in Siaya county.’
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics /Computer Sciences/ Information Technology or their equivalent from a recognized Institution
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics /Computer Sciences/ Information Technology will be will be an added advantage;
- Excellent analytical, Data management or programming skills
- Excellent knowledge and demonstrated experience working with any one of the following analysis packages (SAS, STATA, SPSS, R)
(NOTE: Win 100% Scholarship Get UN and NGO Jobs. 5 lucky winners. Join NOW for Free Get More Details Here.)
- A least 2 years’ experience in a busy data processing, management and analysis
- Knowledge of at least one programming language, eg VB.Net, C++, Visual CE, Open Data Kit (ODK) etc,
- Experience in data processing and working with relational database systems such as SQL server, Ms Access, MySql, EPI Info
- Previous experience working in a Health and Demographic Surveillance System (HDSS) will be an added advantage
- Ability and willingness to learn additional skills on the job
Terms of Employment:
Employment is on a one-year contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Applications MUST include the following:
1. A cover letter addressing your interest and qualifications (Indicate Vacancy Number)
2. Current Resume’ or Curriculum Vitae with Telephone number and e-mail address
3. Copies of certificates and testimonials
4. Three letters of reference with contact information (phone and email)
Apply to Deputy Director, CGHR, PO Box 1578-40100, Kisumu not later than January 6,2022. Submit your application including documents via Email address email@example.com
Field Officers KMR 8
To support community engagement activities, participant recruitment and retention activities for a research clinic team providing services to young and elderly in the general population.
- Work with the clinic team to identify and recruit eligible persons for study participation
- Identify and support activities aimed at maintaining high retention of study participants
- Conduct outreach activities in order to engage eligible participants
- Attend and participate in trainings, team/staff meetings, and other events as needed.
- Bring to the study teams’ attention any problems, challenges, observed in study activities
- Perform other duties as assigned or required.
Education and Professional Training
- Diploma in Counseling, Social work, Nursing or Clinical Medicine from a recognized Institution Competencies
- Basic counseling
- Basic IT and social media skills
- Knowledge of non-communicable diseases care will be an added advantage Experience
- Minimum of 1 year experience with direct involvement in patient care or outreach- especially in non-communicable diseases clinics /centers
- Peer support, outreach and coordination an added advantage
- Should be familiar with the Ministry of Health systems The eligible candidates will be based in Nairobi with frequent travel to sites within the Nairobi region and its environs.
Terms of Employment
Employment is a one year renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
How to Apply
All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed in the minimum requirements.
Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees.
Must include copies of academic and professional certificates. hould be sent to: A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above s firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 6 th January, 2022 .
Nurse Counselor KMR 7
To deliver quality nursing and counseling services to study participants enrolled in a wide range of HIV and STI related clinical studies at PHRD
- Conduct clinical management
- Specifically provide reproductive health inclusive of contraceptive services
- Provide HIV testing and counselling to study participants enrolled in clinical trials
- Conduct procedures required as per research protocol in compliance with good clinical practice
Education and Professional training
- At least Diploma in Nursing (KRN/KRCHN) Licensure
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Team
- Excellent Communication and people skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to work without supervision
- At least two (2) years’ experience as a nurse in a busy health facility
- At least one (1) year experience working in a busy HIV care clinic
- Experience providing reproductive health services
- Prior GCP and Human subjects training is desirable
- Experience working in clinical research setting is an added advantage
Terms of employment Employment is a six months renewable contract with a probation period for the first 3 months. Salary is negotiable within the appropriate grade depending on education, experience and demonstrated competency.
HOW TO APPLY
All applicants must meet each selection criteria detailed i requirements. Must include a current CV with names of at least 2 referees. Must include copies of academic and professional certificates. n the minimum A duly signed application letter indicating the vacancy reference with copies of documents listed above should be sent to: email@example.com KEMRI IS AN EQUAL not later than 6th January, 2022