Ongoing Recruitment UN Jobs 2023
Submit your CV now
Supply Chain Management jobs, Electrical Engineering jobs, Mechanical Engineering jobs,Production Engineering jobs,Business related jobs,
Brief description of duties and responsibilities
- Follow up with transporters on truck availability for customer delivery
- Follow up with transporters on delivery of Proof of delivery (POD) documents that are key in ensuring transporter payments are processed in a compliant way
- Coordinating with customer service in resolving challenges with distribution logistics
- Assist in managing logistics partners performance and reporting on logistics performance through agreed metrics
Competence/Skills required for task/job
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management
- The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the assigned machine runs optimally in terms of quality and quantity within a safe working environment.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Perform the adjustments and setting of the assigned machine to ensure quality output at their station and reduction of product wastage while upholding safety and product quality standards.
- Prepare all necessary tools, equipment and materials required for the assigned machine in compliance with the approved processes and procedures.
- Operate the assigned machine in accordance with the operating procedures to ensure proper operation of the machine and safe working environment.
- Inspect inputs and outputs for quality to identify causes of defects and rectify to ensure product quality and minimise wastage.
- Comply with all applicable quality, safety, health and environmental standards such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001,BRC, IFS, HACCP, Organic, ISO 17025, SANS 1841) where applicable
- Carry out minor/routine maintenance of the respective machine, ensure that cleaning is done before and after every production run, and comply with plant/equipment scheduled maintenance.
- Liaise with maintenance for major breakdown and to ensure that the machines are serviced on time and routinely to reduce plant down time.
- Participate in the actual change over process to ensure the product quality is upheld in the next shift.
- Prepare and submit reports to the Line Controller of downtime and the product quality index at their station with the aim of driving enhanced performance.
- Inspect the quality of dry goods to ensure conformance to the established standards for a high quality product index.
- Minimize waste
- Responsible for volume control on the process control (filler)
- Record all breakdown
- Inspect Quality of dry goods
- A Certificate in Electrical, Mechanical or Production Engineering
- At least two (2) years’ experience in a production setting in a similar organization.
- Working technical knowledge on basic machine operations and maintenance is an added advantage.
- Practical experience in use of MS packages.
- An appreciation of system thinking and how actions impact on other systems.
- Strong numerical aptitude and analytical abilities.
- Have proven verbal and written communication skills
- A good appreciation of safe working procedures.
- Diligence and ability to work with little or no supervision.
- High level of integrity.
To provide support to innovation team on commercialization and digital presence of innovation brands.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
•Support the innovation team in brilliant execution of key activities in BTL and ATL.
•Attend events and get insights on consumer motivations and competitor activities in the trade.
•Analyze innovation brands sales data and share any insights derived from the data.
•Work with marketing operations and sales operations team to provide evaluation for innovation brands activities.
•Track and gather insights on performance for the innovation brands and competitive set.
•Attention to detail
•Creative and pragmatic problem solver
•Microsoft Office and other commonly used software
•Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
•Practical experience in use of MS packages